US Politics- One More Impeachment, For Old Times’ Sake

Fury Resurrected

Just now, Fragile Bird said:

Sweet lord, CNN is showing a video of a group of police in riot gear blocking an entry door to some building, being pushed back by a mob of 30 or 40 men pushing at them, literally pushing the police in. An officer is caught in part of the doorway and is screaming in agony. Tear gas is being sprayed at them, and a MAGAt is trying to pull the officer’s face shield off.

I hope they identify all of those scum bags and throw the book at them, no, the whole effing library at them.

Is this now?  Where?

44 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

If you squint hard enough, the 538 average of his approval rating has slowly slid from ~43 to ~41.9, but there havent been too many of those polls occuring after the beer belly putsch.

The last peak of that 538 average was at 45 on November 11 if I am seeing it correctly. Even before Wednesday his approval rating was going down somewhat, and I have read that is really highly unusual for a President who has just lost an election -- their approval ratings actually tend to rise during their "lame duck" period. And it seems to me in a moving average like this that a fall from 42.8 to 41.9 over basically one day -- almost an entire percentage point -- might actually be rather significant. 

4 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

How is it possible that Rudy keeps doing stuff like this? Is it performance art?

Dude. DUDE! Light bulb just clicked. 

We're writing a one man Broadway show: Rudy. There will of course be other background actors singing and representing his internal decent into madness, but I think we've got a hit! 

We should get The Rock to play him as he would serve as a perfect avatar for how Giuliani sees himself. 

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Dude. DUDE! Light bulb just clicked. 

We're writing a one man Broadway show: Rudy. There will of course be other background actors singing and representing his internal decent into madness, but I think we've got a hit! 

We should get The Rock to play him as he would serve as a perfect avatar for how Giuliani sees himself. 

Listen. I LOVE this idea. But... well I’m kinda still working on The Eck Files. You know, the procedural about Dennis Eckersley and Jose Canseco solving crimes as P.I.’s down in Florida. 

6 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

What web site has the pictures of people the FBI wants identified? Is it the FBI website itself?

Can't give you an answer here, but I've been saying to people forever, the surveillance state is and was always going to be willfully in your pocket.

Archived