US Politics: Dark Days at Parler

Fragile Bird

Q heads babbling about Trump enacting the Insurrection Act, pope being arrested on pedo charges, and Flynn being named as vice President. The loonies will be fully out of the bin this week....

5 minutes ago, Relic said:

Q heads babbling about Trump enacting the Insurrection Act, pope being arrested on pedo charges, and Flynn being named as vice President. The loonies will be fully out of the bin this week....

Are they communicating via carrier pigeon or dusting off old AOL accounts?

Morse code?

:p

2 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Are they communicating via carrier pigeon or dusting off old AOL accounts?

Morse code?

:p

Apparently, they are expecting blackouts, arrests, and the EBS being used to communicate with "patriots". :dunno:

58 minutes ago, Which Tyler said:

I've ben gorging on videos of some of the arrests; my apologies if this one has already been posted, but...

It's so satisfying

That bottom one!  

Really if that was true they would have shot you, or at least be kneeling on your neck.

Black Live Matter.   

18 minutes ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

That bottom one!  

Really if that was true they would have shot you, or at least be kneeling on your neck.

Black Live Matter.   

The bottom one is from 2018.

Very good thread:

My wife and I attended the “Stop the Steal” Trump Insurrection on Wednesday (as observers, NOT participants) and there are FIVE big take-aways from what we witnessed and heard outside the Capitol that I'd like to share. (We took all the pictures below).

Oh, and apparently, hackers obtained 70 tb of data from parlor.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ParlerWatch/comments/kuqvs3/all_parler_user_data_is_being_downloaded_as_we/giu04o6/

1 hour ago, Mindwalker said:

TB of data. KB is nothing. And its not just data, it's ALL the data. Every post, every deleted post, all user meta data, and all user personal data (including a shitload of state-issued ID card photos, which users were uploading to get "verified citizen" status).

Also, it was barely even hacking; the security of the Parler was apparently beyond a joke. 

Very good thread:

My wife and I attended the “Stop the Steal” Trump Insurrection on Wednesday (as observers, NOT participants) and there are FIVE big take-aways from what we witnessed and heard outside the Capitol that I'd like to share. (We took all the pictures below).

Oh, and apparently, hackers obtained 70 kb of data from parlor.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ParlerWatch/comments/kuqvs3/all_parler_user_data_is_being_downloaded_as_we/giu04o6/

70 whole kb??? 

Oh yeah, typo. 70 kb is barely a jpg image.

Fear not, nation, FLOTUS put out  statement. The real victim: you guessed it.

Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbit, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Rosanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time.

I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/first-lady-melania-trump-path-forward/

Even Cumulus Media, the hack radio giant that employs the nut job conservative radio hosts like Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin and the like. Has issued a warning to their broadcasters-

Anymore mention of the election not being over or stolen on our airwaves and you can collect your walking papers.

https://news.yahoo.com/talk-radio-owner-threatens-fire-125841285.html

“We need to help induce national calm NOW,” Cumulus’s executive vice president of content Brian Philips wrote in the memo. The company “will not tolerate any suggestion that the election has not ended. The election has been resolved and there are no alternate acceptable ‘paths.’”

Philips added, “If you transgress this policy, you can expect to separate from the company immediately.”

10 minutes ago, Fez said:

TB of data. KB is nothing. And its not just data, it's ALL the data. Every post, every deleted post, all user meta data, and all user personal data (including a shitload of state-issued ID card photos, which users were uploading to get "verified citizen" status).

Also, it was barely even hacking; the security of the Parler was apparently beyond a joke. 

This is hilarious, especially considering the fear of the Deep State all these people profess.  Cannot imagine uploading my drivers license or passport for any reason for anything, lol.

Very good thread:

For those who don't read the whole thing, this thread makes a great observation. There were plenty of Trump fans at the rally who were not militia crazies or neo-Nazis or QAnon radicals. But even the "regular folks" there spent their time in the presence of such extremists, bathing in their extremist rhetoric about kidnapping or killing government officials, and still felt comfortable marching with them, and following their lead.

9 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

For those who don't read the whole thing, this thread makes a great observation. There were plenty of Trump fans at the rally who were not militia crazies or neo-Nazis or QAnon radicals. But even the "regular folks" there spent their time in the presence of such extremists, bathing in their extremist rhetoric about kidnapping or killing government officials, and still felt comfortable marching with them, and following their lead.

Not only that, but it shows the increasing mainstreaming of radicalization within the Republican party.  In the 2017 Unite the Right rally, it was just white nationalists and KKK members there (and from the pictures, it was ~ 90% men).  Now, those thugs showed up with a bunch of grandmas waving flags to make it seem more "normal". 

5 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Not only that, but it shows the increasing mainstreaming of radicalization within the Republican party.  In the 2017 Unite the Right rally, it was just white nationalists and KKK members there (and from the pictures, it was ~ 90% men).  Now, those thugs showed up with a bunch of grandmas waving flags to make it seem more "normal".

Republican woman are equally as deplorable as their tiny handed men.

Remember this is a party with Palin, Bachman, KKkelly and Ann Coulter.:D

4 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Has this been mentioned? Lauren Boebert, the crazy rep from Georgia who says she’s going to carry her gun in the house, was live tweeting Nancy Pelosi’s location after the word came out the Capitol was under attack.

She has a nice bed in a cell waiting as soon as she tries to bring her side shooter in the congress like she's advertising she will.

19 hours ago, Zorral said:

Let's not forget that substantial number of Puerto Ricans would like independence. So there are at least three conflicting objectives: independence, statehood, and let's keep things as they are because we can control and graft like nobody's biz with the rethugs and corporations at our backs.

Independence is something many Democrats and liberals, and leftists seem to not realize is theoretically an option for PR.

Archived