What do you think are your favorite characters's biggest flaws?

Alyn Oakenfist

3 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Mate, I think he was joking with Drogon

Maybe, may be not. Poe's Law. Sarcasm too subtle is sarcasm wasted. And there are a lot of humorless haters. So forgive me if that was the case 

3 hours ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

You never know. People seem to have some strange thoughts. :dunno:

Exactly. Welcome to the crazy forum 

3 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I mean yes, especially with the dragons even, in the story.

Dany for example seems to have a bloody orgasm from ridding Drogon

Quite literally, had a miscarriage soon 

3 hours ago, Nathan Stark said:

Hodor has no flaws. He is flawless. FIFY.

HODOR! 

2 hours ago, Hodor the Articulate said:

He ate her flawlessly.

We don't know if it was messy or clean. Since it was a child, I'd say Drogon was just beginning the human menu card, so messy. But I got the joke 

Why you so obsessed, dude?

One can only take so much of irrationally prejudiced biased hatred and blind hero worship from fake accounts spamming the hell out of this forum 

2 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I think because, especially with how the forum is nowadays, Poe's Law applies

Exactly! Wouldn't have mentioned poe's Law in my last post if I'd seen this 

2 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I think because, especially with how the forum is nowadays, Poe's Law applies

The general asoiaf forum has been rather unpleasant lately. Not that it's ever been rainbows and unicorns, but at least real people weren't getting mocked every second post. And all because what... they liked a fictional character you hate or insulted a fictional character you like?

I can't believe r/asoiaf is the less toxic part of the fandom now.

1 minute ago, Hodor the Articulate said:

The general asoiaf forum has been rather unpleasant lately. Not that it's ever been rainbows and unicorns, but at least real people weren't getting mocked every second post. And all because what... they liked a fictional character you hate or insulted a fictional character you like?

You should try Quora.

8 minutes ago, SeanF said:
10 minutes ago, Hodor the Articulate said:

You should try Quora.

Better yet, Twitter

3 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

One can only take so much of irrationally prejudiced biased hatred and blind hero worship from fake accounts spamming the hell out of this forum 

Well, you're the spammer now. Nobody can say a single slightly negative thing about the Starks or something slightly positive about Dany without you getting all offended.

I'd like to see you apply the same ridicule you have towards Dany fans (fervent or no) to some of your own. We all know there's a certain someone who obsessively hates Daenerys - why don't you direct your ire at them for once? I'm guessing, possibly, it's because you haven't yet discovered that they think Jon is a dumb-dumb who's only useful as an extension of their fav character.

6 minutes ago, Hodor the Articulate said:

Well, you're the spammer now. Nobody can say a single slightly negative thing about the Starks or something slightly positive about Dany without you getting all offended.

I'd like to see you apply the same ridicule you have towards Dany fans (fervent or no) to some of your own. We all know there's a certain someone who obsessively hates Daenerys - why don't you direct your ire at them for once? I'm guessing, possibly, it's because you haven't yet discovered that they think Jon is a dumb-dumb who's only useful as an extension of their fav character.

I don't think I'm alone in being sympathetic to both Daenerys and the Stark family.  IMHO, both have far more to gain by co-operating with each other than by bearing grudges - although of course, that doesn't mean they will co-operate.

46 minutes ago, SeanF said:

I don't think I'm alone in being sympathetic to both Daenerys and the Stark family.  IMHO, both have far more to gain by co-operating with each other than by bearing grudges - although of course, that doesn't mean they will co-operate.

The Starks will refuse to cooperate with Dany.  They will want to put their mummers dragon on the Throne.  Arya will also be wound up against her by the Faceless Men.  The Starks are part of the problem Dany will need to remove

Just now, Ewan McGregor said:

The Starks will refuse to cooperate with Dany.  They will want to put their mummers dragon on the Throne.  Arya will also be wound up against her by the Faceless Men.  The Starks are part of the problem Dany will need to remove

I don’t know.  If Sansa attains a position of power in the Vale, I could see her wanting revenge on the Lannisters/Tyrells/Baratheons, for the way she and her family were treated in Kings Landing, and that would make her a natural ally to fAegon and the Martells, and an enemy to Dany.  Arya, Bran, and Jon could go either way, I think.

2 minutes ago, SeanF said:

If Sansa attains a position of power in the Vale, I could see her wanting revenge on the Lannisters/Tyrells/Baratheons, for the way she and her family were treated in Kings Landing, and that would make her a natural ally to fAegon and the Martells, and an enemy to Dany.

Sansa will be jealous of Dany's beauty and charm.  She will ally with the first mummers dragon Aegon then the second, Jon.  She is an embodiment of the old world Dany needs to put down.

12 minutes ago, Ewan McGregor said:

Sansa will be jealous of Dany's beauty and charm.  She will ally with the first mummers dragon Aegon then the second, Jon.  She is an embodiment of the old world Dany needs to put down.

Sansa is beautiful and charming, so she has nothing to be envious about.  If there is a conflict, it will be political, not based upon something so petty.

13 minutes ago, SeanF said:

Sansa is beautiful and charming, so she has nothing to be envious about.

Yes, but obviously not like the Fairy God Queen. She's as clever as Tyrion, as selfless as Baelor the Blessed, as noble as Eddard Stark, as cunning a strategist as Stannis and as powerful, strong and resourceful as Ser Twenty of House Goodmen.

Since you are the one making these false claims/accusations, I'd like you to dig deeper. There are hundreds of both. I only respond to the most extreme ones. Extreme hatred. Extreme fanaticism. 

I'd like to see you apply the same ridicule you have towards Dany fans (fervent or no) to some of your own. We all know there's a certain someone who obsessively hates Daenerys - why don't you direct your ire at them for once?

When it has reached irrational levels, I did. Ask the person whom u are insinuating if you like 

I'm guessing, possibly, it's because you haven't yet discovered that they think Jon is a dumb-dumb who's only useful as an extension of their fav character.

I know this and I'm prioritizing the opinions. I put someone calling Jon a savage wildling (m)Otherfucking cruel creature far worse in irrationally biased hatred than calling him just dumb

I agree with @Hodor the Articulate, and I have ben saying it for a long time @TheLastWolf @Alyn Oakenfist it seems like most of the time you are provoking them, mocking them, attacking them. Yes, I argue with them often, but always rationally. Bringing them up when there's no need, and mocking them in forums where they aren't even mentioned, that only adds more toxicity. 

Archived