US Politics: Pardon our trespassing and those who have trespassed US

A Horse Named Stranger

25 minutes ago, Ormond said:

OK, I'm trying to find that funny, but the curmudegeonly part of me is a bit miffed with the stereotype that all gay men are massively interested in female singer superstars. I'm one gay man who couldn't care less whether they were there or not. 

If I took him that seriously, I would have pointed out that the diva thing is pretty much not a thing of the female "gays" either*... but this is just RR, so I don't mind.

Speaking of "gay" things, Jon Lovett just gave me a completely new perspective on Trump's appropriation of YMCA: "Well, it IS about screwing a lot of strangers."

* Yes, we took a vote and of course I can speak for all lesbians

41 minutes ago, kairparavel said:

Posted in the wrong thread. Oi.

Two things:

1) “remember all the friends and happy memories we made together over the past few years” is yet more proof that this was all cosplay to these dummies.

2) “So what date do we wait for now?” is my favorite question ever!

7 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

And no one asked the bisexuals. TYPICAL.

LOL.

No, I meant to say I get it. (But RR, together with Trevor Noah, is my boy crush, so hthey get away with anything, with me.)

PS: I refuse to watch T's "sendoff", but this clip of his sons and Guilfoyle crying is nice:

Looks like we've got our first judicial retirement from someone who was hanging on until Biden took office...

That was fast. I assume there will be more in the coming weeks and months.

2 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Clearly some Antifa operative put soy milk in their Capt'n Crunch cereal this morning. 

Nah, they were thinking of jail.

I'm in a mushy mood, so...

25 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

LOL.

No, I meant to say I get it. (But RR, together with Trevor Noah, is my boy crush, so hthey get away with anything, with me.)

PS: I refuse to watch T's "sendoff", but this clip of his sons and Guilfoyle crying is nice:

What's the German word for "the slow realization that you're probably going to be indicted soon?"

Archived