US Politics: Pardon our trespassing and those who have trespassed US

A Horse Named Stranger

2 minutes ago, Winterfell is Burning said:

Next time the US decides to invade somewhere, they don't even need weapons- just throw that thing from an airplane and when it hits the ground, it would be enough to cause an earthquake!

Well, it was quite clearly a Douay-Rheims version, the original Roman Catholic English translation.

I really wonder if there will be a resurgence of anti-Catholicism among White Evangelical Protestants in the USA in response to a religious Roman Catholic like Biden taking over from their idol Trump. 

28 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Fuck, I wonder what Donald Trump’s up to these days. It’s been a good 3-4 hours since we heard anything from that dude.

How long until he starts painting shitty portraits?

1 hour ago, Kalbear Total Landscaping said:

The friends we made along the way is amazing.

Reminds me of a Deep Thoughts quote (original was about pirates and gold)- “It’s funny that QAnon followers treasure the acts of believing in and trying to unearth deep state conspiracies and pedophile drug rings, when the real treasure was the fond memories they were making along the way.”

5 minutes ago, Durckad said:

How long until he starts painting shitty portraits?

Shitty portraits? I think you mean classy portraits! Huge classy portraits. Like a whole wall of Mar-a-lago covered by a painting of a hot chick with giant tits. An enormous billboard on top of Trump Tower with a painting of a gold plated airplane with giant tits. The side of the Washington Monument with a 400 foot tall painting of Ronald Reagan with giant tits.

None of these ilks should be shifted/appointed anywhere else, particularly not out in the west, particularly the northern west, from when cometh the Bundys and all those ilks, as well as the North Dakota Keystone pipeline and that sort of thing.

The only place for them all is in situations like Guantánamo.

42 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

LOL, we actually have fewer words than the English language!

The Germans also have a habit of making new words by stringing existing ones together

"Doppelkupplungsgetriebe"

"Kraftfahrzeug-Haftpflichtversicherung"

I love that the german word for "gloves" literally translates as "hand shoes"

43 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Fuck, I wonder what Donald Trump’s up to these days. It’s been a good 3-4 hours since we heard anything from that dude.

How awesome is it that, for the next 4 years, we no longer get to look forward to the words "president" and "tweet storm" in the same sentence?

3 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

How awesome is it that, for the next 4 years, we no longer get to look forward to the words "president" and "tweet storm" in the same sentence?

I think you’re underestimating President J. Robinette Biden.

21 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

I think you’re underestimating President J. Robinette Biden.

Once the custodial staff finishes vacuuming the cocaine and meth residue out of the carpets and drapes, he'll be fine.

7 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

I'd be exhausted after half a day of ceremony...

He's off to a fine start.

And its now official in the senate, Democrats have the 50+VP majority. 

Haven't seen any word on an agreement for the organizing resolution yet though. Hopefully that comes soon, there's an awful lot that needs to get done.

ETA: Schumer just said there "may be" a vote later this evening. I assume this is a reference to that.

3 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

"It's like being a kid and seeing the big gift under the tree thinking it is exactly what you want only to open it and realize it was a lump of coal,"

https://www.rawstory.com/qanon-2650041057/

I kinda wish I knew where an active QAnon message board was so I could lurk and watch them melt down.

Archived