US Politics: Pardon our trespassing and those who have trespassed US

A Horse Named Stranger

After that display, and the one in Wilmington back in November, I really hope whoever the Biden campaign/transition team has as their fireworks vendor gets the contract for the National Mall 4th of July going forward.

1 minute ago, Fez said:

After that display, and the one in Wilmington back in November, I really hope whoever the Biden campaign/transition team has as their fireworks vendor gets the contract for the National Mall 4th of July going forward.

That fireworks display felt like such a middle finger to Trump...

Great show, I'm running a bit behind though.

So nice to see Anthony Rapp in the "Let the sunshine in" performance.

Anyone know who the dancer in the center of the frame was?

Three presidents dissing T without mentioning him! Bush kept looking in the wrong direction though...

Fireworks beautiful, but glad my dog isn't in DC... (But it's much, much worse when every private citizen does it for hours and hours instead of just one event, like here at effing New Year's Eve.)

All these people - Bidens, staff etc. must be so tired.

56 minutes ago, Centrist Simon Steele said:

Hey, Baker Mayfield is looking legit. Much better than Drew Lock. :crying:

Baker Mayfied may not be the best quarterback in the NFL, be he indisputably makes the best commercials.  Mahomes may be better on the field, but he can't act for shit.  

4 minutes ago, briantw said:

Baker Mayfied may not be the best quarterback in the NFL, be he indisputably makes the best commercials.  Mahomes may be better on the field, but he can't act for shit.  

Spoken like someone who didn’t get the Patrick price.

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Baker Mayfield getting a national TV deal while MVP Lamar Jackson doesn't is white privilege. 

I’m not sure how to weigh in on that comment but I can tell you that regardless of white privilege or TV commercials Baker Mayfield is persona non grata at my house because my wife is a University of Texas at Austin Longhorn and Mayfield grated on her nerves far beyond the expected norm of a typical OU QB. She still hates his guts. :lol:

37 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Sleepy Joe could be playing doctor with Jill as we speak. :P

Considering that, in addition to everything else, today was also the Bidens moving to a new house—and not being present when the movers were actually working—I'd imagine that right now they're still trying to figure out where the hell all their stuff ended up being put.

Or maybe that's just my biases. But I know I wouldn't be able to do anything, including go to sleep or have any fun-time celebrations, until I had the answers to things like "Where the hell are all my shoes?" and "Where'd the book I'm still reading end up?"

Archived