US Politics: Pardon our trespassing and those who have trespassed US

A Horse Named Stranger

6 minutes ago, S John said:

I’m not sure how to weigh in on that comment but I can tell you that regardless of white privilege or TV commercials Baker Mayfield is persona non grata at my house because my wife is a University of Texas at Austin Longhorn and Mayfield grated on her nerves far beyond the expected norm of a typical OU QB. She still hates his guts. :lol:

All I'm going to say is that most of the women I've slept with who've had a deep tie to their alma mater's sports teams have been great in bed.

So hopefully congratulations. :P

5 minutes ago, Fez said:

Considering that, in addition to everything else, today was also the Bidens moving to a new house—and not being present when the movers were actually working—I'd imagine that right now they're still trying to figure out where the hell all their stuff ended up being put.

Or maybe that's just my biases. But I know I wouldn't be able to do anything, including go to sleep or have any fun-time celebrations, until I had the answers to things like "Where the hell are all my shoes?" and "Where'd the book I'm still reading end up?"

It 100% is. Me personally, I'd be christening the Resolute desk if I just became President. 

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

It 100% is. Me personally, I'd be christening the Resolute desk if I just became President. 

Considering the guy who was in the office before him, my first executive order would be a thorough decontamination. 

Decontamination first, then bone zone on the resolute desk. 

15 minutes ago, Fez said:

Considering that, in addition to everything else, today was also the Bidens moving to a new house—and not being present when the movers were actually working—I'd imagine that right now they're still trying to figure out where the hell all their stuff ended up being put.

Or maybe that's just my biases. But I know I wouldn't be able to do anything, including go to sleep or have any fun-time celebrations, until I had the answers to things like "Where the hell are all my shoes?" and "Where'd the book I'm still reading end up?"

Yea I’m with you. We moved twice in 2020, including one cross country move. And for the most recent move we bought a house on December 7 and then had a baby on December 29. I’m just now getting my fucking shit together (barely). Moving is horrible and I never want to do it again. 

probably this is all Trump was after. Just didn’t wanna move. Cant say I wouldn’t destroy American democracy if faced with the same choice.

5 minutes ago, briantw said:

Considering the guy who was in the office before him, my first executive order would be a thorough decontamination. 

The Resolute desk was used by JFK and Clinton.  I'd rather have sex on a mattress found on the street.

11 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I mean, I'd probably be ready for that around 4am on inauguration day. First comes making sure that all my for-the-residence-only sweatpants successfully made the move, and my oversized novelty coffee mug is in the kitchen unbroken.

2 minutes ago, DMC said:

The Resolute desk was used by JFK and Clinton.  I'd rather have sex on a mattress found on the street.

Apparently the White House deep clean today cost over $500,000; I'd imagine everything has been decontaminationed.

1 minute ago, Fez said:

Apparently the White House deep clean today cost over $500,000; I'd imagine everything has been decontaminationed.

That figure seems a bit low for setting fire to the entire structure and rebuilding it in record time. 

9 minutes ago, DMC said:

4 minutes ago, DMC said:

You can make up all the words you want, I'm still not having sex on it.

Realistically that means you're not having sex in 97% of the places you could fuck in the WH, and I don't want to know what that other 3% is. 

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

Realistically that means you're not having sex in 97% of the places you could fuck in the WH, and I don't want to know what that other 3% is. 

Its not quite as bad as that. Most of the other furniture gets replaced with a new President. Although apparently it is literally the Clinton carpeting back in the Oval Office.

Guess Biden liked that shade of blue.

4 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

You don't think old Rutherford got there first though? "Inaugural Spin" and all...

Probably.

8 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I don't know why you think only 3% of the WH isn't antique furniture.

16 minutes ago, Fez said:

Its not quite as bad as that. Most of the other furniture gets replaced with a new President. Although apparently it is literally the Clinton carpeting back in the Oval Office.

Guess Biden liked that shade of blue.

Lessons weren't learned...

9 minutes ago, DMC said:

You lack an imagination. And took the joke too seriously. 

A Game Designer’s Analysis Of QAnon

There is no reality here. No actual solution in the real world. Instead, this is a breadcrumb trail AWAY from reality. Away from actual solutions and towards a dangerous psychological rush. It works very well because when you “figure it out yourself” you own it. You experience the thrill of discovery, the excitement of the rabbit hole, the acceptance of a community that loves and respects you. Because you were convinced to “connect the dots yourself” you can see the absolute logic of it. This is the conclusion you arrived at.

The difference is that these manufactured connections lead to the desired conclusions Q’s handlers have created. When players arrive at the “correct” answers they are showered with adoration, respect, and social credit. Like a teenage RP, the “correct” answer is the one that the group respects the most and makes the story the most enjoyable. The idea that bolsters the theory. The correct answer is the one that provides the poster with the most credit.

48 minutes ago, DMC said:

Probably.

Your outright refusal to have sex on antique furniture is undoubtedly the most heterosexual thing ever uttered in these politic threads.

Archived