Will the meek inherit (Robert Arryn)?

Quoth the raven,

Tyrion will become king of Westeros after Dany's downfall and queen Sansa will successfully campaign to have Tyrion name Robert Arryn his heir. Tyrion will die when KITN Jon conquers the south. To reunite the realm so that they may defend it as one against the Others, KITN Jon and dowager queen Sansa will broker the marriage of king Robert and princess Arya and the north will rejoin the realm. Westeros will be saved and the series will end with a weak king Robert on the throne with Arya in one ear and Sansa in the other.

4 hours ago, Jay21 said:

Petyr's spelled out his plans to Sansa for Sweetrobin's eventual demise, so it's probably fair to say that he'll outlive both of them. Nothing ever seems to happen the way it's foretold.

3 hours ago, The Young Maester said:

I have this thought in the back of my head that Harry the heir will get a knifed or killed in some stupidity. And that Sweet robin will outlive everyone (including walder Frey). 

Yep, I agree. No way he dies.

4 hours ago, SeanF said:

Sansa will lose patience with his obsession with her breasts, and suffocate him with a pillow.

9 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

The kind where he flies out his beloved Moon Door shouting for Sansa's teats

2 hours ago, broken one said:

Not in this case imo. He's dead meat.

9 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

The kind where he flies out his beloved Moon Door shouting for Sansa's teats! 

Taking a bow 

Maybe my posts are sinking in....

Yes in weakness there is strength, I mean this is the entire idea of the Hobbit/LotR

Same goes for Sweetrobin, Sansa.

Same goes for Bran:

"Here they come," the female said. Meera, some part of him whispered, some wisp of the sleeping boy lost in the wolf dream. "Did you know they would be so big?"

"They will be bigger still before they are grown," the young male said, watching them with eyes large, green, and unafraid. "The black one is full of fear and rage, but the grey is strong . . . stronger than he knows . . . can you feel him, sister?"

37 minutes ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

Maybe my posts are sinking in....

Yes in weakness there is strength, I mean this is the entire idea of the Hobbit/LotR

Same goes for Sweetrobin, Sansa.

Same goes for Bran:

I don’t think Tolkien saw weakness as a strength. It’s more that ordinary people can achieve greatness (with Divine assistance).

Those Seers who are weak in health may have stronger greenseeing abilities.  But Robin, so far, has not shown any supernatural abilities.  Of course, he is smart enough to know what the schemers want from him.  Maybe he can turn the tables on littlefinger and sansa.  He should kill them before they kill him. 

It is in Sansa's interest for Robert to live, Harry to die. Anything to break free from Littlefinger's ploy so she can call the shots. She's just not there yet.

But I think Daenerys will snatch Robert from her. He will be infatuated with her and see himself as a dragon rider. Ronnel Arryn all over again.

"When Sharra returned to the Eyrie she found her son sitting on Visenya's lap asking if he could ride the dragon with her. Sharra afterward bent the knee. The Arryns were declared Wardens of the East and Defenders of the Vale, and Ronnel received his ride on Vhagar."

Archived