Acrophobia #40 - Happy New Year! - ROUND 5

Julia H.

ROUND 5

The final round begins!

Happy New Year 301!

ADwD ended in 300 and I have no idea how much is left of that year – so all I can do is stare into my fires trying to decipher which characters will be around to send or receive greetings by the time the year ends. Do I dare to trust those flames and what they foretell? Some help from you all would be greatly appreciated, therefore I’m giving you three scenarios, from which you can choose whichever you prefer or find most likely.

1)      greetings from Benjen Stark (yes!) to Jon Snow

2)      greetings from the Blackfish to Jaime Lannister

3)      greetings from Davos Seaworth to Stannis Baratheon

Use one of the following acronyms:

MIRTID

ARKVHESICONDAL

SKYTORHSVOOV

Deadline: Wednesday March 10th (8 p.m. Central European Time).

39 minutes ago, a free shadow said:

I have given more than 6 minutes to try to say that Blackfish left the kettle on, but couldn't :ninja:

Reveal hidden contents

ARKVHESICONDAL

Ah, remembered kettle vaulting hot embers! Spit it contains obviously not. Drink all lavishly.  :fencing:

Spoiler

You :ninja:should play. 

ROUND 5 ENTRIES

I admit that this was a difficult round, and I'm totally grateful to you for all the perseverance you have shown. Here are the entries for the last round of this game, and despite what most of you said of your own entries, in my humble opinion they are all wonderful. :grouphug:

One message from Davos to Stannis, four from the Blackfish to Jaime and one from Benjen to Jon:

1.       Salutations King.  Yes truly our Rickon's here - Skagos.  Voyage's over, onward victory.

2.       So, Kingslayer! Your treacherous, odious right hand's sliced -- vaporized! -- off, obnoxious            vavasour!

3.       Aye right, Kingslayer.  Very happily escaped siege in canoe.  Only, now dragons approach.  LOL! 

4.       So kind, your thoughtful offers. Regretfully, however, swimming vigorously offered oathkeeping, vengeance.                                                                                                                      

5.       Amused regards, kingslayer, vengeful hanging expected. Stoneheart is coming of noose, damnation and lawlessness.                                                                                                             

6.       Sister’s kid. Your true origins remain hidden secret. Victorious over oblivious vultures.

Please vote for your favourite three entries not later than Thursday March 18th (6 p.m. Central European Time). If you can all vote within the next 24 hours, I will probably be able to add up you points tomorrow. If not, then we'll wait. 

Archived