Dany and Irri was pretty disturbing

Alyn Oakenfist

15 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Yeah, it's always amazing how bad things are in less developed countries like the US

On this anyhow, it goes back to super religious folks escaping Europe. For some reason your comment reminded me of this which now that I think about it, explains some things.

On 2/1/2021 at 9:18 PM, Sigella said:

:D I didn't. Its grey for the rapey play, but still probably one of the least problematic sex scenes. They both willing as hell and both gets to finish. If they didn't act so pervy it'd be romance novel-material.

Lol, ok.  If you're 100% with it being fully consensual roleplay then it's not problematical.  The scene doesn't start or feel that way, not to me at any rate.  Interesting how you can find Ned and Cat's bedchamber scene disturbing and give this a pass.

On 2/1/2021 at 9:30 PM, Alyn Oakenfist said:

You seem to miss the part where that was clearly consensual, they were just into that kind of rough sex/BDSM/whatever the fuck it actually was

Whatever the fuck it actually was is kind of the point.  What happens if Qarl doesn't get the axe out of her hand?

A Dance with Dragons - The Wayward Bride

Qarl followed her up to Galbart Glover's bedchamber. "Get out," she told him. "I want to be alone."
"What you want is me." He tried to kiss her.
Asha pushed him away. "Touch me again and I'll—"
"What?" He drew his dagger. "Undress yourself, girl."
"Fuck yourself, you beardless boy."
"I'd sooner fuck you." One quick slash unlaced her jerkin. Asha reached for her axe, but Qarl dropped his knife and caught her wrist, twisting back her arm until the weapon fell from her fingers. He pushed her back onto Glover's bed, kissed her hard, and tore off her tunic to let her breasts spill out. When she tried to knee him in the groin, he twisted away and forced her legs apart with his knees. "I'll have you now."
"Do it," she spat, "and I'll kill you in your sleep."
She was sopping wet when he entered her. "Damn you," she said. "Damn you damn you damn you." He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world. She forgot Moat Cailin and Ramsay Bolton and his little piece of skin, forgot the kingsmoot, forgot her failure, forgot her exile and her enemies and her husband. Only his hands mattered, only his mouth, only his arms around her, his cock inside her. He fucked her till she screamed, and then again until she wept, before he finally spent his seed inside her womb.

I find this problematical.  You can argue roleplay but she tells him no, grabs an axe and tries to knee him in the balls but he overpowers her.  Sure, she gets off on the sex but the idea of the male as a sex god who can ignore a woman saying no because of course she wants him really and it's ok to use force because she'll change her mind once he uses his supreme sexual skills on her and he'll show her a good time is a pretty disturbing one.  Much easier to brush it off as rough horseplay where wrestling an axe out of your partner's hand is  just part of the regular weekly couples' time.

You're fine with this but you're bothered by the notion of consent when Irri initiates with Dany?  Interesting how we read things differently.

17 minutes ago, the trees have eyes said:

You can argue roleplay but she tells him no, grabs an axe and tries to knee him in the balls but he overpowers her.  Sure, she gets off on the sex but the idea of the male as a sex god who can ignore a woman saying no because of course she wants him really and it's ok to use force because she'll change her mind once he uses his supreme sexual skills on her and he'll show her a good time is a pretty disturbing one.

If they're into it and have a prior arrangement about it, as they obviously do, then I don't see the problem. Sure it might seemed a bit messed up to us, but if they like it, good for them.

6 hours ago, the trees have eyes said:

Lol, ok.  If you're 100% with it being fully consensual roleplay then it's not problematical.  The scene doesn't start or feel that way, not to me at any rate.  Interesting how you can find Ned and Cat's bedchamber scene disturbing and give this a pass.

Whatever the fuck it actually was is kind of the point.  What happens if Qarl doesn't get the axe out of her hand?

A Dance with Dragons - The Wayward Bride

Qarl followed her up to Galbart Glover's bedchamber. "Get out," she told him. "I want to be alone."
"What you want is me." He tried to kiss her.
Asha pushed him away. "Touch me again and I'll—"
"What?" He drew his dagger. "Undress yourself, girl."
"Fuck yourself, you beardless boy."
"I'd sooner fuck you." One quick slash unlaced her jerkin. Asha reached for her axe, but Qarl dropped his knife and caught her wrist, twisting back her arm until the weapon fell from her fingers. He pushed her back onto Glover's bed, kissed her hard, and tore off her tunic to let her breasts spill out. When she tried to knee him in the groin, he twisted away and forced her legs apart with his knees. "I'll have you now."
"Do it," she spat, "and I'll kill you in your sleep."
She was sopping wet when he entered her. "Damn you," she said. "Damn you damn you damn you." He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world. She forgot Moat Cailin and Ramsay Bolton and his little piece of skin, forgot the kingsmoot, forgot her failure, forgot her exile and her enemies and her husband. Only his hands mattered, only his mouth, only his arms around her, his cock inside her. He fucked her till she screamed, and then again until she wept, before he finally spent his seed inside her womb.

I find this problematical.  You can argue roleplay but she tells him no, grabs an axe and tries to knee him in the balls but he overpowers her.  Sure, she gets off on the sex but the idea of the male as a sex god who can ignore a woman saying no because of course she wants him really and it's ok to use force because she'll change her mind once he uses his supreme sexual skills on her and he'll show her a good time is a pretty disturbing one.  Much easier to brush it off as rough horseplay where wrestling an axe out of your partner's hand is  just part of the regular weekly couples' time.

You're fine with this but you're bothered by the notion of consent when Irri initiates with Dany?  Interesting how we read things differently.

They clearly enjoy it and if the Maid was an actual rapist Asha might not like him and keep him in her crew. The fact that Asha takes pleasure in it rules out true rape. 

I’m surprised you’d think this is how a rape would be. Like, her stroking his peachfuzz soft skin afterwards? Finishing together? <_<

Archived