Weird Sansa’s relationships/Lightbringer Comparison.

Alchemy-Cat

The first attempt at making Lightbringer the sword was tempered in Waters and it shattered. While Sansa was betrothed to Joffrey Waters.

The next Sword was driven through a Lion’s heart, but the sword shattered again. Sansa was married to Tyrion Lannister a Lion of Lannister.

Lastly the word was thrust through Nissa Nissa’s Heart, her soul combining with the steel of the sword, creating Lightbringer. Any thoughts on what other Lightbringer symbolism will be around Sansa next?

In context of her love-life?

Hi Alchemy-Cat,
nice idea! Well, if I understood you well, in this logic, Sansa/her personality/love life might be lightbringer - I could imagine that e.g. she has a part in killing Sweetrobin or Harry the Heir (who would take the role of Nissa-Nissa) so her "personality" (Lightbringer) might be completed - but then, of course, she would go down a very dark path, becoming Littlefinger 2.0.

She could also kill Littlefinger - then she would and could be pursuing her own goals without him/without being controlled and manipulated by him any longer... Harry the Heir is of course a possibity - I wouldn't be too sorry for him (though I would pity Sweetrobin), but then again it doesn't "free" her from Littlefinger.

But unfortunately, I don't see a way to give her a happy ending via the lightbringer symbolism - I mean, if the stand-in for Nissa Nissa is her true love and she has to kill him, that would be rather sad. And I actually don't see a point or any reason why she should do that - I like Sansa, but don't see her becoming Azor Ahai or someone ;-)

Maybe someone else also has ideas ?

Archived