Dareon was a victim of Arya's brand of "justice"

10 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Yes because I'm sure rapists are treated just like everyone else at the wall. Just like they're treated like everyone else in prison. It's not like they're historically the most targeted group in prisons.

“Let’s be honest, it’s not great in here for trans people.”

On 1/31/2021 at 5:51 AM, The Lord of the Crossing said:

Dareon is not the most mature man to ever wear the black.  But we can all agree that he was twice the victim of injustice.  The first came from Lord Rowan and his daughter at Goldengrove.  And the second injustice came from Arya Stark.  Arya Stark murdered Dareon in Braavos.  Arya's thirst for blood and revenge is not justice. 

I have a lot of issues with the murder.  So let's see. 

1. Dareon was sent to the wall to punish him for a crime.  If he didn't do the crime then he shouldn't do the time.  He didn't volunteer.  He shouldn't be on that wall. 
  2. The Starks have no power in Bravos.  Even Ned Stark wouldn't have the right to punish Dareon while they are in Bravos. 

Madness and bitterness drove Arya Stark to murder that man.  Arya's Mercy is an intentional joke from George.  The girl is swimming in blood.  Her rage is even affecting Nymeria and causing the wolf to terrorize the people of the river lands. 

1 hour ago, Kierria said:
  • Dareon was sent to the wall to punish him for a crime.  If he didn't do the crime then he shouldn't do the time.  He didn't volunteer.  He shouldn't be on that wall. 

And your proof for him being innocent is... ??? What he said?

Yes your honor, he's definitely innocent, see he says as much.

The Starks have no power in Bravos.  Even Ned Stark wouldn't have the right to punish Dareon while they are in Bravos. 

Arya went out of the Stark jurisdiction. Clearly she's a monster.

Madness and bitterness drove Arya Stark to murder that man.

When exactly is Arya "mad" according to you? Give me one moment, just one.

1 hour ago, Damsel in Distress said:

She is insane after all.

For the love of Baby Jesus, can one person claiming Arya is insane bring one shred of proof? This is the at least forth time someone said this on this thread, and yet I've yet so see anyone reply. So please...

PROVE IT!!!

18 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

For the love of Baby Jesus, can one person claiming Arya is insane bring one shred of proof? This is the at least forth time someone said this on this thread, and yet I've yet so see anyone reply. So please...

PROVE IT!!!

They can't back it up. We keep asking and they keep dodging. Looking at the post history, all Dany stans ... shocking! 

2 minutes ago, El Guapo said:
4 minutes ago, Darksnider05 said:

Is that a thing Dany fans attacking Arya? 

No. Just some fans of Dany but of course the haters all like to lump us together.

Yeah, Pete's sake I'm a Dany fan, I legitimately hope to see her get a happy ending, but nowadays I'm kind of ashamed to say that.

8 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Because of what the people loudly proclaiming themselves to be Dany fans usually say.

Eh. I could care less what other people think of my favorite character both pro or con. They are certainly not going to dictate how I feel.  But to each their own.

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

Eh. I could care less what other people think of my favorite character both pro or con. They are certainly not going to dictate how I feel.  But to each their own.

You misunderstand. I like Dany well enough and don't care about other people's opinion, I'm just weary saying that, given everything

2 hours ago, Damsel in Distress said:

She is insane after all.

53 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

PROVE IT!!!.

:agree: Can you give us any quotes or something else from the text to support your claim?

7 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

You misunderstand. I like Dany well enough and don't care about other people's opinion, I'm just weary saying that, given everything

Given what?  That some people may be overzealous in their fandom? Who cares.  You are responsible for your own opinions and nobody elses.  Frankly lumping people together because they share the same favorite character and claiming they all think the same is just plain silly. If anything some of these overzealous fans amuse me.

32 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Because of what the people loudly proclaiming themselves to be Dany fans usually say.

You should see the anti-Daenerys posts on Quora.  On the issue of slavery, one will encounter arguments that have not been made in 150 years.

On 2/9/2021 at 6:43 PM, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Yes because I'm sure rapists are treated just like everyone else at the wall. Just like they're treated like everyone else in prison. It's not like they're historically the most targeted group in prison

You repeat this presumption few times in this thread, yet glancing through how Night's Watch is represented in the material it lacks substance. 

Watch has fallen on hard times and most of the recruits are criminals, especially rapists who prefer wall to gelding. There is also practice of absolving crimes after the rite of passage enforced by leadership.

"The Watch has no shortage of stableboys," Lord Mormont grumbled. "That seems to be all they send us these days. Stableboys and sneak thieves and rapers.

...Mormont stood before the altar, the rainbow shining on his broad bald head. "You came to us outlaws," he began, "poachers, rapers, debtors, killers, and thieves.

This lot, half o' them would turn you over to the queen quick as spit for a pardon and maybe a few silvers. The other half'd do the same, only they'd rape you first

His two young recruits smelled even worse, and seemed as stupid as they were cruel.

...Jon remembered, rapers taken down in the Fingers. He'd forgotten their names. He hardly ever spoke to them, if he could help it. They were brutes and bullies, without a thimble of honor between them.

We see that two other recruits accused of rape, were seen in bad light from perspective of both Tyrion and Jon which isn't same case with Dareon.

In the worst we have example of member of the Night Watch bragging about numerous rapes.

They had Dirk as well, named for his favorite weapon, and the little grey man the brothers called Softfoot, who'd raped a hundred women in his youth, and liked to boast how none had ever seen nor heard him until he shoved it up inside them.

Archived