Sansa vs. Tyrion

Canon Claude

8 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Exactly. It's surprising to say the least, it doesn't make sense given how Sansa's mind works, nor does it make sense from a purely practical POV

I see it as small gesture of defiance from someone who has been horribly browbeaten, like Marie Antoinette stepping on her executioner’s foot.

I felt bad for both of them because neither Tyrion or Sansa wanted to be in that situation.When I read it I first tought "Heck,Sansa, he feels uncomfortable too.Have a little mercy on him!" but yeah,she does not owe any of Lannisters a thing so I understand her not wanting to bend the knee and I actually like that.

19 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

I felt bad for both of them because neither Tyrion or Sansa wanted to be in that situation.When I read it I first tought "Heck,Sansa, he feels uncomfortable too.Have a little mercy on him!" but yeah,she does not owe any of Lannisters a thing so I understand her not wanting to bend the knee and I actually like that.

In any case, the real love of her life is Margaery Tyrell.

5 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

Shipping Sansa to Margaery instead of Jon : Marsansa??Sanmargery??Sanma??Mansa???:lol:

Oddly enough this is somehow less disgusting than a lot of Sansa ships I've seen on reddit especially Jon and Sansa and Sandor and Sansa, yes those people exist.

6 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Oddly enough this is somehow less disgusting than a lot of Sansa ships I've seen on reddit especially Jon and Sansa and Sandor and Sansa, yes those people exist.

I never imagined Sansa with Jon and lesser with Sandor.When I read that scence where he makes her sing to him I was affraid for Sansa.How the fuck people romaticize that I don't know.:ack:

1 minute ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

I never imagined Sansa with Jon and lesser with Sandor.

Hey, at least it's less disgusting than Jon and Arya, especially seeing as Jon and Arya was initially intended by GRRM.

1 minute ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

Really?!?!?!:lol:
LOL I guess people are really bored and with a lot of imagination.

It's been 10 years since ADWD, gotta keep the brain cells functioning.

Just now, Dracul's Daughter said:

I completely missed that or deleted from my brain!!!!!WTF!!!!!:ack::ack::ack:

Keep in mind guys, all relationships in GRRM's world are one of three things

- doomed because one of them is going to die

- incestuous

- toxic and manipulative

- a mix of all the above.

Like really, the guy doesn't have one stable wholesome relationship.

1 minute ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Keep in mind guys, all relationships in GRRM's world are one of three things

- doomed because one of them is going to die

- incestuous

- toxic and manipulative

- a mix of all the above.

Like really, the guy doesn't have one stable wholesome relationship.

He likes drama and controversy.:lol:Also,the fact that he made a mediaval setting for his fantasy story does not help in creating many healthy relationships.

Archived