Football: Liverpool You Stupid Bastards

polishgenius

3 hours ago, Rorshach said:

Nobody really needs the long highlights of Everton vs Tottenham, but Ancelotti's reaction when Bernard scores the fifth (6:40 in) is worth seeing over and over.

It's been a while since I saw Lloris play.

He's really got quite bad, hasn't he?

10 hours ago, Soylent Brown said:

Lloris has bad games, but he still has spectacular games too. You'd prefer consistency, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to upgrade.

Yeah, agree with this. He doesn't have too many bad games, and I struggle to think of many keepers on the top of my head who can replace him and improve the total for Spurs.

7 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Kinda, but on the other hand also kinda entertaining, when you think how the big boys EPL teams he was linked to dithered, while Bayern just went in got the deal done.

It was a slick piece of business from both clubs. Bayern sorted out their CB situation with both Alaba and Boateng set to leave at the end of the season while Leipzig have agreed a deal with Strasbourg for Simakan to replace Upamecano.

Liverpool’s pressing looks miles better today. I don’t know if that’s because of the midweek break or because they’re a bit more confident in Kabak’s pace, who looks a bit quicker than the other options, covering in behind. Either way it’s good to see.

Archived