Football: Liverpool You Stupid Bastards

polishgenius

I'm glad that, in light of the forward line still struggling with it, we've clearly been practicing alternate ways to break the low block with help from deeper. Today it's been Maguire driving runs from deep, something he obviously has to be sparing with coz of his lack of pace to get back but that he's very good at in the right moments, and one of them created the goal.

One point from the bottom two clubs in recent weeks is a pretty poor effort. Looks like the bubble is bursting. Martial has been rubbish this season. Rashford should never be moved from his best position in order to accommodate Martial. We are in for a real scrap to finish in the top 4.

Well, at least Leeds managed to make a game out of it. Arsenal were brilliant in the 1st half though and deserved to get the win.

ETA. re: Shaw. Since I've been a huge critic of Shaw, I just wanna say that he's been excellent this season. His attacking play (specifically his delivery into the box) has improved significantly this season and he remains solid in defence as well.

Archived