In Defense of Intent

OldGimletEye

On 3/10/2021 at 10:44 PM, Ephraim'sFruit said:

i was specifically talking about the riots last summer. What im talking about is seeing multiple instances of peoples heads being kicked into concrete at the mere accusation of racism. With the only justification being stuff like "the system is racist" and "he probably said the n-word".

There was no "asking for apologies". These were violent goons looking for something that might could possibly seem racist so they could attack it.

These are not good people, in fact very terrible people and I wouldnt trust a single one of them or their cheerleaders to assess how much of a problem I or anybody else is.

Sorry, I just do not believe that this happened.  

1 hour ago, larrytheimp said:

Sorry, I just do not believe that this happened.  

Larry, he has the full context of the entire case of multiple homicides by curb stomping. None of them are from American History X.

These quotes are literal statements made by anti-racist radicals, "he probably said the n-word". Curb stomping time.

On 3/16/2021 at 11:45 PM, karaddin said:

An argument that general income inequality has gotten worse over the last few decades is entirely distinct from the question of whether economic inequality along racial lines has its origin in slavery. The latter could have been moving in the opposite direction to the former over the last few decades and been more than offset by increasing income inequality within the (greater in numbers) white population. Its a measurement of a different thing that might correlate, but doesn't have to.

Sorry for no reply earlier.

Don't let me naysay you, but it sounds like you're just saying that ole' "correlation ain't causation" thing.

But either way, hopping around this board that @larrytheimp dude posts angry. 

What if his intent is to be angry as shit in all things?  If he is the avatar of anger must we respect the angry intent even if harmed by the anger?  

This thread is a great example of why people start to go insane until they realize that insane academy people have been influencing them and then have their lives change.

2 hours ago, Ephraim'sFruit said:

Thats fine and a completely different assessment than "this is 100% unadulterated bullshit".

Okay, I'll say it then: this is 100% unadulterated bullshit. If BLM protesters were repeatedly kicking folk into the concrete - so often that you personally witnessed it several times just by innocently hanging around, meaning it must have happened vastly more often than that if you're not just the unluckiest person in the world - then (1) it have been caught on camera at least some of the time and (2) people of colour comitting unquestionable hate crimes? The police would have gone wild.

Top tip: if you're going to lie through your teeth make it plausible. If you'd said you'd seen one or two incidents of assault based on unprovable racism people might have believed you.

1 hour ago, polishgenius said:

Okay, I'll say it then: this is 100% unadulterated bullshit

You can say it a million times if you want. Its not going to make it become bullshit. Sorcery isnt a real thing.

have been caught on camera at least some of the time 

it was, i caught it.

people of colour comitting unquestionable hate crimes?

That coulour was white, or pinkish or whatever color you think "white" people are. The vast majority of violent rioters were white. 

Top tip: If you're going to lie through your teeth make it plausible.

Great, Im not lying through my teeth or at all so save that tip for someone needs it.

people might have believed you.

People do believe me, lots of people saw the same thing I saw. Some even filmed it themselves.

51 minutes ago, Ephraim'sFruit said:

it was, i caught it.

Oh, my God! That's great, because we can just end the debate right now, when you show us. Thank you, man. Thank you for being the first one to say stuff that sounds crazy, but then actually has the proof to back it up. I don't know if you can upload it here; where should we go to see it?

4 hours ago, Karlbear said:

it should be easy 

Agreed, but it isnt. 

4 hours ago, Karlbear said:

Of course it is not going to be easy because of some weird reason the poster provides. 

yes, the weird reason is it gets immediately removed from everything i put it on.

Though the relentless insistence and guarantees that its 100% bullshit make it not seem as weird. You really really really dont want it to be true. Its looks like people who moderate social media might share your desire.

9 hours ago, Ephraim'sFruit said:

Agreed, but it isnt. 

yes, the weird reason is it gets immediately removed from everything i put it on.

Though the relentless insistence and guarantees that its 100% bullshit make it not seem as weird. You really really really dont want it to be true. Its looks like people who moderate social media might share your desire.

Ok, but if we just have your word, we realy dont have nothing, dont we.

Maybe produce just ONE video or evidence, just one, and we can start to belive you. Cuz if not, why would we belive you? 

10 hours ago, Ephraim'sFruit said:

Agreed, but it isnt. 

Okay, so if one of us volunteers our personal email, you’ll send it then? No worries about it being deleted there.

12 hours ago, Ephraim'sFruit said:

Agreed, but it isnt. 

My complete absence of evidence is all the evidence that I need! The absolute dearth of it suggests a wide ranging nefarious conspiracy to keep a lid on that which does not exist. 

Unrelated, have you ever heard of Q?

Archived