Tree decorating - Spring 2021 edition

Buckwheat

15 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

we called it Fastnacht's Day and made Fastnacht's ccakes which were kind of donutty.

i suppose i should put something in for washington's birthday, even though i'm on the british side.

erk. i made him look like a GIRL.

https://imgur.com/a/mdWemeS

I thought you were in the USA. But Fastnacht is a German word. Your location and language are confusing me.

Thank you for the contribution though. :D I don't think I would have guessed that was George Washington, but sure, why not.

2 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

I'm also amused that this spring tree is taking a much more optimistic tone than the Xmas one.  well until the Greenpox that is.

We are all hoping for spring. Longer days might be making us more hopeful than realistic.

some german customs passed on to the USA. to make things more confusing, i lived in ireland for several years and got de-americanised. americans sometimes think i'm british or irish.

yah, the washington thing has a sloppy powdered wig and a hat. a lot of green shows through him b/c i was too lazy to change the brush or paint the whole thing. maybe he's wearing green tattoos for carnival, even though carnival is over. who knows. feel free to deform him further if it amuses you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived