The Return of Jon Snow

Rondo

2 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I hope Val. It's easily the relationship I ship the most for TWOW.

Val is Jon's only possible pair.

3 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

Yep and that is with every character or mistery.It kinda makes me crazy waiting.I want to know!!!!!:lol:
But I also love it.:D

We wll find out in 20 years or so. Be patient.

16 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

But hey, at least we get Roadmarks, maybe even some more Wild Cards. Surely that's worth it, right?

I started to read his other works too and I really,really,really hope he succeeds in wiriting as many books and stories as he has in mind.Plus,I have another 10000000000 books to read and some fewer to re read.:lol:

6 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

I started to read his other works too and I really,really,really hope he succeeds in wiritng as many books and stories as he has in mind.Plus,I have another 10000000000 books to read and some fewer to re read.:lol:

Don't give him any ideas. The last thing GRRM needs is encouragement for his procrastination.

24 minutes ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

There is something much simpler, he is gravely injured but not dead. He will be in a coma and he will be healed either by Val or by Bran and Bloodraven.

I'm still expecting Jon to go into the crypts.  He doesn't seem very dead in those dreams.

Just now, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Don't give him any ideas. The last thing GRRM needs is encouragement for his procrastination.

But I also want FaB part 2,more Dunk & Egg stories,the prequel of "Fevre Dream" (granted,I haven't read "Fevre Dream" yet but I still want it) and other stories he has in mind that I don't remember.

Just now, Dracul's Daughter said:

But I also want FaB part 2,more Dunk & Egg stories,the prequel of "Fevre Dream" (granted,I haven't read "Fevre Dream" yet but I still want it) and other stories he has in mind that I don't remember.

Yes, I want those too, but more than anything, I want TWOW now, so that there might be a chance we ever get ADOS.

Just now, Dracul's Daughter said:

I still hope we'll get it this year.

I do too, and I think we will get it in 2 years tops. TWOW isn't what I'm worried about, Even if GRRM drops dead today there is probably enough manuscript for someone to make a few edits and publish the damn things. The problem is ADOS. 

4 minutes ago, LynnS said:

I'm still expecting Jon to go into the crypts.  He doesn't seem very dead in those dreams.

2 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

Those crypts seem so solemn and also creeped me out a bit.I wonder what is with that place.Will something happen there???And if so, what???

I have the crackpot theory that in the crypts is where Jon will find his dragon egg from those that Vermax left behind.

2 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I do too, and I think we will get it in 2 years tops. TWOW isn't what I'm worried about, Even if GRRM drops dead today there is probably enough manuscript for someone to make a few edits and publish the damn things. The problem is ADOS. 

Maybe ADOS will be easier for him because most of the pieces will be put where he wanted to be.

Archived