Foreshadowings about Jon Snow being the King.

Lilac & Gooseberries

26 minutes ago, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

Jon won't be king of Westeros.  The people will not accept an ice wight and Jon will come back as one.  What Jon will become is the alpha wolf of the Stark pack.  Jon, Arya, and Rickon will die and their souls will take refuge in the direwolves.  Jon will be the alpha of that pack. 

Any reason to think this or just guessing?

38 minutes ago, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

Jon won't be king of Westeros.  The people will not accept an ice wight and Jon will come back as one.  What Jon will become is the alpha wolf of the Stark pack.  Jon, Arya, and Rickon will die and their souls will take refuge in the direwolves.  Jon will be the alpha of that pack. 

On 2/14/2021 at 7:56 PM, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

Of course discussions about the quotes are encouraged but please, please let’s not turn the thread in a Stark hate vs Stark fan thread. Let’s talk about the books based on the books themselves.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

Stark and or Jon hate.

Hi Lilac, looks like my sabbatical didn't work much. The Asoiaf part of the forum is as _____ it was when I left it. Thanks to all of you who're still fighting for rationality. Until next time, adiós. 

2 hours ago, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

I agree Jon's reputation will be shot, for similar reasons as Daenerys EVEN if he did everything "right". Friend of wildlings, bastard, some say resurrected by the child-burning witch, all agree executed for oath breaking, likely ally if not rumored consort to the mad Targaryen queen.

But he'll be the lone wolf, living far north with the free folk who will find no place to call home south of the walls. They're all bastards north of the wall.

Winterfell will be lost, as winter does not recede from it. Bran will be king, not because he wanted to, but because he had to, to ensure the homeless Starks would survive. In the meantime, it is a time for wolves, as the Starks dream of a spring when they will return where Winter Fell.

"Summer is the time for squabbles. In winter, we must protect one another, keep each other warm, share our strengths. When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.“

I'm going with Bran inheriting the weirwood throne:

A Dance with Dragons - Bran II

"No, boy," the child said. "Behind you." She lifted her torch higher, and the light seemed to shift and change. One moment the flames burned orange and yellow, filling the cavern with a ruddy glow; then all the colors faded, leaving only black and white. Behind them Meera gasped. Hodor turned.

Before them a pale lord in ebon finery sat dreaming in a tangled nest of roots, a woven weirwood throne that embraced his withered limbs as a mother does a child.

And Jon becoming the King of Winter.

2 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I'd take Jon becoming a lobotomized dog capable of saying just two lines of dialogue if it means not getting Bran as King.

LOL. I have no such desires or expectations.  Except that Martin throws a lot of curve balls.

14 hours ago, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

I don't believe Jon will become an ice wight per say. 

But I do think that he will die again in the series and that the second death will be permanent. He is not surviving the series to just go off beyond the Wall.

On 2/16/2021 at 5:29 PM, Jay21 said:

I should add here as well that I am a believer that dumb and dumber told it true when they said that GRRM told them that Bran was the guy who would be sitting on the iron throne when the story's done.  Of course that doesn't mean that Jon couldn't hold it for a while

I agree.

I'm certain that Jon will hold the Iron Throne for a little while. Perhaps he will make Dany his co-ruler or maybe Dany will just be his consort.

Bran probably won't be named King until the very last (or second-to-last) chapters of the book.

21 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

My guess is that he is basically the Frodo of the story and retires to the Island of Faces.

Yeah but I think Harrenhal will be the new capital of Westeros after King's Landing is destroyed.

If Bran becomes "king" (I'm using the term king loosely because the type of king I imagine Bran being is more like a chief or guru), I can see him making the Isle of Faces as his "Throne Room"

6 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I'd take Jon becoming a lobotomized dog capable of saying just two lines of dialogue if it means not getting Bran as King.

I'd take reanimated FrankenGregor or Dany's silver horse becoming king instead of Bran. I can live with almost any ending except King Bran. It is ham fisted and makes zero sense. Its shoehorning in a plot twist for no other reason that its a plot twist.

I just read through this thread and I love the idea of Martin giving the TV show guys a random idea just to mess with them, but that's probably too much to hope for.

6 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Bran will be the Grey King reborn and Theon his prophet. Other characters will be just petty kings shivering in their castles.

I've no idea who will get the throne in the end, personally I'd like it to be Arianne but I really doubt that will come to pass. I really don't want Jon to  become King though, I've nothing against him as a character but it just feels a bit too predicatable/tropey for the Jon character to end up as King in a fantasy series....unless of course he comes back as dark Jon, I'd be happy to read about Evil Jon Snow ruling over Westeros as a cruel tyrant.

15 minutes ago, Lady_Qohor said:

unless of course he comes back as dark Jon, I'd be happy to read about Evil Jon Snow ruling over Westeros as a cruel tyrant.

Why? Like am I the only schmuck that wants a happy ending after all the pain and suffering? Or as happy an ending as possible given the world?

16 minutes ago, Lady_Qohor said:

I've no idea who will get the throne in the end, personally I'd like it to be Arianne but I really doubt that will come to pass.

I get that feeling. My preference would be Edmure, Stannis or Aegon, but I know it's very unlikely.

1 hour ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Why? Like am I the only schmuck that wants a happy ending after all the pain and suffering? Or as happy an ending as possible given the world?

I'd love a happy ending too but I don't want it to be predictable or fall into tropes. There are plenty of fantasy series where the Jon Snow type hero saves the day and ends up King/top dog, of course there's nothing wrong with that and I like reading these tropes when well written. But ASOIAF is a series about subverting tropes and for me it would feel like a betrayal of the series style and ethos to have such a predictable ending as good king Jon Snow.

As such I'd prefer to see those expectations subverted with evil King Jon than good King Jon. (Of course my ideal ending is Queen Arianne, assisted by Sansa, Hand of the Queen but that is never, ever going to happen)

I love the cat quote: 

The Red Keep was full of cats: lazy old cats dozing in the sun, cold-eyed mousers twitching their tails, quick little kittens with claws like needles, ladies' cats all combed and trusting, ragged shadows prowling the midden heaps. One by one Arya had chased them down and snatched them up and brought them proudly to Syrio Forel … all but this one, this one-eared black devil of a tomcat. "That's the real king of this castle right there," one of the gold cloaks had told her. "Older than sin and twice as mean. One time, the king was feasting the queen's father, and that black bastard hopped up on the table and snatched a roast quail right out of Lord Tywin's fingers. Robert laughed so hard he like to burst. You stay away from that one, child."

A Game of Thrones - Arya III

Not only is the black bastard the real king of the castle, but the other cats in this paragraph match up to well with the other Stark children to be a coincidence, in my opinion. 

Cat dozing in the sun (Bran/Summer), cold eyed mouser (Robb/Greywind), quick little kitten with needle (Arya/Nymeria), lady cat (Sansa/Lady), and the ragged shadow (Rickon/Shaggy Dog).

I would also point out that the eating of a bird from the table is something we see from Ghost in Jon's first chapter.

Something rubbed against his leg beneath the table. Jon saw red eyes staring up at him. "Hungry again?" he asked. There was still half a honeyed chicken in the center of the table. Jon reached out to tear off a leg, then had a better idea. He knifed the bird whole and let the carcass slide to the floor between his legs. Ghost ripped into it in savage silence. His brothers and sisters had not been permitted to bring their wolves to the banquet, but there were more curs than Jon could count at this end of the hall, and no one had said a word about his pup. He told himself he was fortunate in that too.
His eyes stung. Jon rubbed at them savagely, cursing the smoke. He swallowed another gulp of wine and watched his direwolf devour the chicken.
Dogs moved between the tables, trailing after the serving girls. One of them, a black mongrel bitch with long yellow eyes, caught a scent of the chicken. She stopped and edged under the bench to get a share. Jon watched the confrontation. The bitch growled low in her throat and moved closer. Ghost looked up, silent, and fixed the dog with those hot red eyes. The bitch snapped an angry challenge. She was three times the size of the direwolf pup. Ghost did not move. He stood over his prize and opened his mouth, baring his fangs. The bitch tensed, barked again, then thought better of this fight. She turned and slunk away, with one last defiant snap to save her pride. Ghost went back to his meal.
Jon grinned and reached under the table to ruffle the shaggy white fur. The direwolf looked up at him, nipped gently at his hand, then went back to eating.
"Is this one of the direwolves I've heard so much of?" a familiar voice asked close at hand.
Jon looked up happily as his uncle Ben put a hand on his head and ruffled his hair much as Jon had ruffled the wolf's. "Yes," he said. "His name is Ghost."
One of the squires interrupted the bawdy story he'd been telling to make room at the table for their lord's brother. Benjen Stark straddled the bench with long legs and took the wine cup out of Jon's hand. "Summerwine," he said after a taste. "Nothing so sweet. How many cups have you had, Jon?"
Jon smiled.
Ben Stark laughed. "As I feared. Ah, well. I believe I was younger than you the first time I got truly and sincerely drunk." He snagged a roasted onion, dripping brown with gravy, from a nearby trencher and bit into it. It crunched.
His uncle was sharp-featured and gaunt as a mountain crag, but there was always a hint of laughter in his blue-grey eyes. He dressed in black, as befitted a man of the Night's Watch. Tonight it was rich black velvet, with high leather boots and a wide belt with a silver buckle. A heavy silver chain was looped round his neck. Benjen watched Ghost with amusement as he ate his onion. "A very quiet wolf," he observed.
"He's not like the others," Jon said. "He never makes a sound. That's why I named him Ghost. That, and because he's white. The others are all dark, grey or black."

Benjen said. "If you knew what the oath would cost you, you might be less eager to pay the price, son."
Jon felt anger rise inside him. "I'm not your son!"
Benjen Stark stood up. "More's the pity." 

A Game of Thrones - Jon I

Here we see Jon drunk on the sweet cup of lies, not to be confused with the bitter cup of truth, the cup of fire and cup of ice. But, I digress.

Ghost is the silent wolf.

Farther on she came upon a feast of corpses. Savagely slaughtered, the feasters lay strewn across overturned chairs and hacked trestle tables, asprawl in pools of congealing blood. Some had lost limbs, even heads. Severed hands clutched bloody cups, wooden spoons, roast fowl, heels of bread. In a throne above them sat a dead man with the head of a wolf. He wore an iron crown and held a leg of lamb in one hand as a king might hold a scepter, and his eyes followed Dany with mute appeal.

A Clash of Kings - Daenerys IV

It is easy to mistake this for a vision in the House of the Undying as being of the Red Wedding, and Robb's death, but I sincerely doubt it.

First, there is no reason Dany would see a vision of Robb, nor any reason for Robb to appeal to Dany.

Far more convincingly, in my opinion, is that the wolf headed king looks to her with "mute" appeal.

Not only is Ghost he silent wolf, but the phrase "mute appeal" shows up at two other interesting places in the text.

The look Ned gave her was anguished. "You know I cannot take him south. There will be no place for him at court. A boy with a bastard's name … you know what they will say of him. He will be shunned."
Catelyn armored her heart against the mute appeal in her husband's eyes. "They say your friend Robert has fathered a dozen bastards himself."
"And none of them has ever been seen at court!" Ned blazed. "The Lannister woman has seen to that. How can you be so damnably cruel, Catelyn? He is only a boy. He—"
His fury was on him. He might have said more, and worse, but Maester Luwin cut in. "Another solution presents itself," he said, his voice quiet. "Your brother Benjen came to me about Jon a few days ago. It seems the boy aspires to take the black."
Ned looked shocked. "He asked to join the Night's Watch?"
Catelyn said nothing. Let Ned work it out in his own mind; her voice would not be welcome now. Yet gladly would she have kissed the maester just then. His was the perfect solution. Benjen Stark was a Sworn Brother. Jon would be a son to him, the child he would never have. And in time the boy would take the oath as well. He would father no sons who might someday contest with Catelyn's own grandchildren for Winterfell.
Maester Luwin said, "There is great honor in service on the Wall, my lord."
"And even a bastard may rise high in the Night's Watch," Ned reflected. Still, his voice was troubled. "Jon is so young. If he asked this when he was a man grown, that would be one thing, but a boy of fourteen …"
"A hard sacrifice," Maester Luwin agreed. "Yet these are hard times, my lord. His road is no crueler than yours or your lady's."
Catelyn thought of the three children she must lose. It was not easy keeping silent then.
Ned turned away from them to gaze out the window, his long face silent and thoughtful. Finally he sighed, and turned back. "Very well," he said to Maester Luwin. "I suppose it is for the best. I will speak to Ben."
"When shall we tell Jon?" the maester asked.
"When I must. Preparations must be made. It will be a fortnight before we are ready to depart. I would sooner let Jon enjoy these last few days. Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well. When the time comes, I will tell him myself."

A Game of Thrones - Catelyn II

Here we see Ned Stark's look of "mute appeal" when discussing Jon.

And the third and final time "mute appeal" is used in the series so far, you guessed it, the Red Wedding itself, but not by Robb, by Aegon, Jinglebell:

She pressed the blade deeper into Jinglebell's throat. The lackwit rolled his eyes at her in mute appeal. A foul stench assailed her nose, but she paid it no more mind than she did the sullen ceaseless pounding of that drum, boom doom boom doom boom doom. Ser Ryman and Black Walder were circling round her back, but Catelyn did not care. They could do as they wished with her; imprison her, rape her, kill her, it made no matter. She had lived too long, and Ned was waiting. It was Robb she feared for. "On my honor as a Tully," she told Lord Walder, "on my honor as a Stark, I will trade your boy's life for Robb's. A son for a son." Her hand shook so badly she was ringing Jinglebell's head.
Boom, the drum sounded, boom doom boom doom. The old man's lips went in and out. The knife trembled in Catelyn's hand, slippery with sweat. "A son for a son, heh," he repeated. "But that's a grandson . . . and he never was much use."
A man in dark armor and a pale pink cloak spotted with blood stepped up to Robb. "Jaime Lannister sends his regards." He thrust his longsword through her son's heart, and twisted.
Robb had broken his word, but Catelyn kept hers. She tugged hard on Aegon's hair and sawed at his neck until the blade grated on bone. Blood ran hot over her fingers. His little bells were ringing, ringing, ringing, and the drum went boom doom boom.

A Storm of Swords - Catelyn VII

Robb doesn't look with mute appeal, Aegon does. And, as the ghost of high heart said, the saddest sound was the little bells.

King Robb is killed, and I think it's worth noting that Aegon dies like Aerys did, from a slashed throat while shitting himself, not like Robb.

Jon is, in all probability, Aery's grandson.

Finally, back to the original quote, Robb's crown is iron and bronze not just iron.

The scepter of lamb, I believe is actually a reference to Jon's time as a "wolf in sheep's clothing" among the wildlings and it represents his authority over the wildlings he has ushered into the realm.

Oddly, "Scepter" is also only used three times in the series so far. Once in the House of the Undying vision and the two quotes below:

Patchface was capering about as the maester made his slow way around the table to Davos Seaworth. "Here we eat fish," the fool declared happily, waving a cod about like a scepter. "Under the sea, the fish eat us. I know, I know, oh, oh, oh."
Ser Davos moved aside to make room on the bench. "We all should be in motley tonight," he said gloomily as Cressen seated himself, "for this is fool's business we're about. The red woman has seen victory in her flames, so Stannis means to press his claim, no matter what the numbers. Before she's done we're all like to see what Patchface saw, I fear—the bottom of the sea."

A Clash of Kings - Prologue

What Patchface saw was death.

He's another fool, like Aegon, Jinglebells from the Red Wedding.

Mance had spent years assembling this vast plodding host, talking to this clan mother and that magnar, winning one village with sweet words and another with a song and a third with the edge of his sword, making peace between Harma Dogshead and the Lord o' Bones, between the Hornfoots and the Nightrunners, between the walrus men of the Frozen Shore and the cannibal clans of the great ice rivers, hammering a hundred different daggers into one great spear, aimed at the heart of the Seven Kingdoms. He had no crown nor scepter, no robes of silk and velvet, but it was plain to Jon that Mance Rayder was a king in more than name.

A Storm of Swords - Jon II

Jon too, I believe, will become king in more than just name.

21 hours ago, Lady_Qohor said:

I've no idea who will get the throne in the end, personally I'd like it to be Arianne but I really doubt that will come to pass. I really don't want Jon to  become King though, I've nothing against him as a character but it just feels a bit too predicatable/tropey for the Jon character to end up as King in a fantasy series....unless of course he comes back as dark Jon, I'd be happy to read about Evil Jon Snow ruling over Westeros as a cruel tyrant.

Predictability is okay sometimes as long as its well written. I am always torn. Yes, the Hollywood ending with Jon ending up on the throne would be a bit trite, but I wouldn't mind. As long as Jon doesn't end up getting shunted off back to the Wall (like in the show). Really? That's the thanks he gets for all his efforts; pushed back to that miserable place? Why would they even still have a Night's Watch anyway?

I'd like to see Jon leave Westeros and head across the Narrow Sea for a life that can truly be his own for the first time. Maybe living in a house with a red door...

Sorry for the length of the quote, but here Jon get's a little bitter truth from Tyrion, and more to the point of this thread, we see Jon do exactly what Tyrion suggests at the start, staring into a fire dreaming of dragons.

"Oh, yes. Even a stunted, twisted, ugly little boy can look down over the world when he's seated on a dragon's back." Tyrion pushed the bearskin aside and climbed to his feet. "I used to start fires in the bowels of Casterly Rock and stare at the flames for hours, pretending they were dragonfire. Sometimes I'd imagine my father burning. At other times, my sister." Jon Snow was staring at him, a look equal parts horror and fascination. Tyrion guffawed. "Don't look at me that way, bastard. I know your secret. You've dreamt the same kind of dreams."
"No," Jon Snow said, horrified. "I wouldn't …"
"No? Never?" Tyrion raised an eyebrow. "Well, no doubt the Starks have been terribly good to you. I'm certain Lady Stark treats you as if you were one of her own. And your brother Robb, he's always been kind, and why not? He gets Winterfell and you get the Wall. And your father … he must have good reasons for packing you off to the Night's Watch …"
"Stop it," Jon Snow said, his face dark with anger. "The Night's Watch is a noble calling!"
Tyrion laughed. "You're too smart to believe that. The Night's Watch is a midden heap for all the misfits of the realm. I've seen you looking at Yoren and his boys. Those are your new brothers, Jon Snow, how do you like them? Sullen peasants, debtors, poachers, rapers, thieves, and bastards like you all wind up on the Wall, watching for grumkins and snarks and all the other monsters your wet nurse warned you about. The good part is there are no grumkins or snarks, so it's scarcely dangerous work. The bad part is you freeze your balls off, but since you're not allowed to breed anyway, I don't suppose that matters."
"Stop it!" the boy screamed. He took a step forward, his hands coiling into fists, close to tears.
Suddenly, absurdly, Tyrion felt guilty. He took a step forward, intending to give the boy a reassuring pat on the shoulder or mutter some word of apology.
He never saw the wolf, where it was or how it came at him. One moment he was walking toward Snow and the next he was flat on his back on the hard rocky ground, the book spinning away from him as he fell, the breath going out of him at the sudden impact, his mouth full of dirt and blood and rotting leaves. As he tried to get up, his back spasmed painfully. He must have wrenched it in the fall. He ground his teeth in frustration, grabbed a root, and pulled himself back to a sitting position. "Help me," he said to the boy, reaching up a hand.
And suddenly the wolf was between them. He did not growl. The damned thing never made a sound. He only looked at him with those bright red eyes, and showed him his teeth, and that was more than enough. Tyrion sagged back to the ground with a grunt. "Don't help me, then. I'll sit right here until you leave."
Jon Snow stroked Ghost's thick white fur, smiling now. "Ask me nicely."
Tyrion Lannister felt the anger coiling inside him, and crushed it out with a will. It was not the first time in his life he had been humiliated, and it would not be the last. Perhaps he even deserved this. "I should be very grateful for your kind assistance, Jon," he said mildly.
"Down, Ghost," the boy said. The direwolf sat on his haunches. Those red eyes never left Tyrion. Jon came around behind him, slid his hands under his arms, and lifted him easily to his feet. Then he picked up the book and handed it back.
"Why did he attack me?" Tyrion asked with a sidelong glance at the direwolf. He wiped blood and dirt from his mouth with the back of his hand.
"Maybe he thought you were a grumkin."
Tyrion glanced at him sharply. Then he laughed, a raw snort of amusement that came bursting out through his nose entirely without his permission. "Oh, gods," he said, choking on his laughter and shaking his head, "I suppose I do rather look like a grumkin. What does he do to snarks?"
"You don't want to know." Jon picked up the wineskin and handed it to Tyrion.
Tyrion pulled out the stopper, tilted his head, and squeezed a long stream into his mouth. The wine was cool fire as it trickled down his throat and warmed his belly. He held out the skin to Jon Snow. "Want some?"
The boy took the skin and tried a cautious swallow. "It's true, isn't it?" he said when he was done. "What you said about the Night's Watch."
Tyrion nodded.
Jon Snow set his mouth in a grim line. "If that's what it is, that's what it is."
Tyrion grinned at him. "That's good, bastard. Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."
"Most men," the boy said. "But not you."
"No," Tyrion admitted, "not me. I seldom even dream of dragons anymore. There are no dragons." He scooped up the fallen bearskin. "Come, we had better return to camp before your uncle calls the banners."
The walk was short, but the ground was rough underfoot and his legs were cramping badly by the time they got back. Jon Snow offered a hand to help him over a thick tangle of roots, but Tyrion shook him off. He would make his own way, as he had all his life. Still, the camp was a welcome sight. The shelters had been thrown up against the tumbledown wall of a long-abandoned holdfast, a shield against the wind. The horses had been fed and a fire had been laid. Yoren sat on a stone, skinning a squirrel. The savory smell of stew filled Tyrion's nostrils. He dragged himself over to where his man Morrec was tending the stewpot. Wordlessly, Morrec handed him the ladle. Tyrion tasted and handed it back. "More pepper," he said.
Benjen Stark emerged from the shelter he shared with his nephew. "There you are. Jon, damn it, don't go off like that by yourself. I thought the Others had gotten you."
"It was the grumkins," Tyrion told him, laughing. Jon Snow smiled. Stark shot a baffled look at Yoren. The old man grunted, shrugged, and went back to his bloody work.
The squirrel gave some body to the stew, and they ate it with black bread and hard cheese that night around their fire. Tyrion shared around his skin of wine until even Yoren grew mellow. One by one the company drifted off to their shelters and to sleep, all but Jon Snow, who had drawn the night's first watch.
Tyrion was the last to retire, as always. As he stepped into the shelter his men had built for him, he paused and looked back at Jon Snow. The boy stood near the fire, his face still and hard, looking deep into the flames.
Tyrion Lannister smiled sadly and went to bed.

A Game of Thrones - Tyrion II

Jon's uncle Benjen has no banners to call, but uncle Ned does.

Fun note, if Tyrion is a dragon, then his father was in fact killed by a dragon's (crossbow) fire.

Obviously, Dany has many dreams of dragons, and, as Aemon tells us, so do other Targaryens.

"The last dragon died before you were born," said Sam. "How could you remember them?"
"I see them in my dreams, Sam. I see a red star bleeding in the sky. I still remember red. I see their shadows on the snow, hear the crack of leathern wings, feel their hot breath. My brothers dreamed of dragons too, and the dreams killed them, every one. Sam, we tremble on the cusp of half-remembered prophecies, of wonders and terrors that no man now living could hope to comprehend . . . or . . ."

A Feast for Crows - Samwell III

And this is confirmed in Dunk and Egg:

"What he is," said Bloodraven, "is a dragon. Rise, ser." Dunk rose.
"There have always been Targaryens who dreamed of things to come, since long before the Conquest," Bloodraven said, "so we should not be surprised if from time to time a Blackfyre displays the gift as well. Daemon dreamed that a dragon would be born at Whitewalls, and it was. The fool just got the color wrong."

The Mystery Knight

4 hours ago, Mourning Star said:

Not only is the black bastard the real king of the castle, but the other cats in this paragraph match up to well with the other Stark children to be a coincidence, in my opinion. 

Cat dozing in the sun (Bran/Summer), cold eyed mouser (Robb/Greywind), quick little kitten with needle (Arya/Nymeria), lady cat (Sansa/Lady), and the ragged shadow (Rickon/Shaggy Dog).

I would also point out that the eating of a bird from the table is something we see from Ghost in Jon's first chapter.

While I really liked all of the quotes you posted I would like to point out how amazing this one is! Amazing! Ι had never thought or read about it. Really great!

Archived