memory of warmth fleeing from Jon

Orion2

so I just saw a topic from like 2011 or something abt brans vision of Jon beneath the wall. I believe the vision was from after bran fell. so people take this to mean, or some of them do, that Jons body is getting cold, literally, bc he's dead or super comatose or something, but what if this is more...metaphorical? like I got the impression that the people who where involved in the ides of marsh where being manipulated/warged or something, or yeah, its hard to describe. the whole scene w Wun Wun gives me a kind of surreal feeling, kinda like my heads underwater or something. And also, when Jon gets stabbed in the back he feels the cold, which could mean he fell into the snow, or it could be more magical. im sorry but I haven't taken the time to textually support any of this, but if people like this I definitely will, that would be fun. when I first read it (I was like 13-14, im 20 now) I got the feeling that it had to do with the others. also the corpses in the ice cells r repeatedly mentioned, just like ghost is and a few other things I think that make sense once Jon has been stabbed. so he could be dead, and become a white? idk how to spell it. and then be magically transformed back, I think that would be tre cool. he could gain some sympathy or understanding for the others throughout that. orrr, he could be getting some other type of magical transformation, in which he experiences something about cold. its hard to articulate exactly what I mean, and this may not be an original topic, but if y'all like this and wanna talk abt it ill definetly put some longer thought into it. thanks for reading:)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 1:00 PM, Orion2 said:

so I just saw a topic from like 2011 or something abt brans vision of Jon beneath the wall. I believe the vision was from after bran fell. so people take this to mean, or some of them do, that Jons body is getting cold, literally, bc he's dead or super comatose or something, but what if this is more...metaphorical? like I got the impression that the people who where involved in the ides of marsh where being manipulated/warged or something, or yeah, its hard to describe. the whole scene w Wun Wun gives me a kind of surreal feeling, kinda like my heads underwater or something. And also, when Jon gets stabbed in the back he feels the cold, which could mean he fell into the snow, or it could be more magical. im sorry but I haven't taken the time to textually support any of this, but if people like this I definitely will, that would be fun. when I first read it (I was like 13-14, im 20 now) I got the feeling that it had to do with the others. also the corpses in the ice cells r repeatedly mentioned, just like ghost is and a few other things I think that make sense once Jon has been stabbed. so he could be dead, and become a white? idk how to spell it. and then be magically transformed back, I think that would be tre cool. he could gain some sympathy or understanding for the others throughout that. orrr, he could be getting some other type of magical transformation, in which he experiences something about cold. its hard to articulate exactly what I mean, and this may not be an original topic, but if y'all like this and wanna talk abt it ill definetly put some longer thought into it. thanks for reading:)

Jon felt cold from the blood leaving his body very quickly.  The assassins put a lot of holes.  He was leaking fast and going into shock.  Bran saw this vision of his brother's body turning cold.  This scene happened some time after the assassination but before rigor mortis.  

Bran didn't see the assassination because there was nothing he could possess who was present at the scene.  Or was there.  Wun Wun is a possible remote eye and yeah it could have driven the giant mad.  Bran made it worse.  He was spying with W's eyes and drove the giant mad.  

(Boulder is a nice town.  I visited briefly many years ago.)

Archived