Love in an Elevator. Or a bathroom. Or a hotel ice machine vestibule. No judgement....

mcbigski

I can at least rationalize under a bed because I was sort of forced to simulate that when I was six or seven, but on a canoe? That sounds awful. Also overrated, sex on the beach, in a hot tub or in a pool. Would highly recommend sex on playground swings though.

33 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Adding “hotel ice machine vestibule” to the to-do list. The Ritz has one in a room with a door that closes.

Ted Cruz just stayed at The Ritz. I'd question how his wife could justify sleeping with him, but her recently leaked texts suggest she's just as big of a piece of shit as he is. 

51 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I can at least rationalize under a bed because I was sort of forced to simulate that when I was six or seven

Alcohol was heavily involved. Details are hazy. Unclear why "the floor next to the bed" was not an acceptable option.

Would likely be better story if it involved an extremely complex prank of a college roommate.

Would not recommend: coat closet. Two door sedans (any configuration).

Worth it for the story: 12k feet on a mountain top.

Surpisingly workable with improvised padding: Hiking trails at twilight, cargo space of crossover SUV.

I know several folks who have had port-a-potty sex at music festivals, which I guess is like training wheels for both the mile-high club and some unshakable sight and odor traumas (or new kinks)?

1 hour ago, Fez said:

Alcohol was heavily involved. Details are hazy. Unclear why "the floor next to the bed" was not an acceptable option.

Would likely be better story if it involved an extremely complex prank of a college roommate.

Or ya know, just the bed. 

Reminds me of a drunken college hook up on the top of a bunkbed. In the morning I bounced down butt ass naked and her roommate was wide awake. She made some funny remark about enjoying the show and I darted out of there into the dead of winter.

49 minutes ago, VigoTheCarpathian said:

I know several folks who have had port-a-potty sex at music festivals, which I guess is like training wheels for both the mile-high club and some unshakable sight and odor traumas (or new kinks)?

There's no level of thirst and/or inebriation that could make me do this.

52 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

She is, on the other hand, knowing that the Ritz in Cancun is only $309 per night right now is pretty appealing. And since I’m not a politician and GA is just *cold* and there’s not a humanitarian situation going on in my state...it’s pretty appealing.

As long as Heidi Cruz isn’t still there.

I'm curious what the price was a year ago. I just looked at the resort I stayed at a decade ago and it was only $180 a night (down from $322).

8 minutes ago, DMC said:

I'd argue hot tub is much better than shower.  But, I know, first world problems.

I strongly disagree, at least if you've fucked in a shower that has a built in sitting area (real first world problems). That's great. In a regular shower, it's still a lot better, but in my experience it does lead to things getting broken now and then.

Hot tub sex really only works when done on the side of one. A younger version of me thought the water would be a natural lubricant. Not the case.

29 minutes ago, DMC said:

Well, that's not much different than fucking in a hot tub.

But can you really fuck in a hot tub? On the side isn't the same. Perhaps climate shades my opinion. Only done so in MN and CA, and Cali gets cold at night, relatively speaking. Sex in the shower is warm throughout, and you should shower after being a hot tub anyways. It's just more efficient and realistic. 

13 minutes ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

15 meters below sea level in the cockpit of a cessna

Go on. This sounds like a real story.

This just reminded me of a youthful phase of sex in risky public places.  Nothing as prosaic as merely outdoors (that’s almost as unsexy as camping); they were all spiced with a risk of discovery.  Happy memories, but we were bloody lucky not to get caught.  I suspect there are a lot more security cameras now.

Inventive or spontaneous private locations goes without saying, but that’s hardly noteworthy.

I agree with Tywin that submersed in water is not advisable.  But you learn that after the first attempt.

19 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Go on. This sounds like a real story.

Not going to go into all the sordid details.  But getting in and out of the wetsuits while underwater and in cramped conditions proved more interesting than the sex itself.  I do not recommend.

Archived