Love in an Elevator. Or a bathroom. Or a hotel ice machine vestibule. No judgement....

mcbigski

30 minutes ago, Iskaral Pust said:

but we were bloody lucky not to get caught.

Doesn't this shape a lot of our world today? So much of what I did when I was young, which isn't really that long ago, still could happen, but much of it would be so dangerous today. Having sex in a public park a decade ago was still fairly safe. I'd never do that today, even if I was 22 instead of 32. I've always wanted to see what it would be like to join the Mile High club, but again, I'd never do that today unless I was crazy rich and had a private jet. I had sex in a theater a decade or so ago and I'd never do that despite this probably being the best time to try that.

I thought the true sign of aging was not liking today's popular music, but it really might be the personal cost/risk assessment of kinky sex outside of one's bedroom. And frankly, once you know what you're doing, having sex in a nice bed is a lot better than fucking on the green of one of the golf courses that holds one of the four LPGA Major tournaments, which is sadly not even the worst thing I've done on that course.

10 minutes ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

Not going to go into all the sordid details.  But getting in and out of the wetsuits while underwater and in cramped conditions proved more interesting than the sex itself.  I do not recommend.

The details are only such if you're a bit shy, but I did work in a sex psychology lab so I know my opinions are skewed.

My diving experience is limited, and I can't even fathom trying to take the suits off underwater, getting it on, then get dressed and getting out. I'd rather try it 15,000 feet above sea level than 15 meters below.

21 minutes ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

Not going to go into all the sordid details.  But getting in and out of the wetsuits while underwater and in cramped conditions proved more interesting than the sex itself.  I do not recommend.

Was the Cessna cabin fully underwater?  When you first described this I imagined someone had made it into a pressurized submersible somehow. 

1 hour ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

This is what front-entry wetsuits are really made for.

In a hotel in a deeply conservative country of the Middle East, unmarried, with the call to prayer echoing in the background.

2 hours ago, Maithanet said:

Was the Cessna cabin fully underwater?  When you first described this I imagined someone had made it into a pressurized submersible somehow. 

Its fully underwater at least during high tide.  Its had been there many years when I logged a wreck penetration dive.

The Cessna was considered a challenge for couples in our dive club.  Normally everyone wears dry suits so the whole dive boat know exactly what you will be doing and where.  The trick is to wear a suit thats one size too big which you normally hire from the shop/club just for the trip.  so yes everyone knows.  and everyone threatens to log dives for their underwater photography certificate.

We would dive the sunken mulberry harbours just off shore of Littlehampton.  always the slack of high tide.  at low the current is zooming and most of he site is above water.  Its a really safe UK dive with normally reasonable visibility and lots of life.  if you take a bearing off the corner of the harbour there is (or was) a rope leading to a cessna wreck.  its about a 20 meter swim.  there is not really that much left as a solid lump but it is a little deeper than the harbour itself.

It is really important to make sure your suit and fins don't float away.  Take a reel and rope them to the wreck.  Its also cold.  if you don't work fast you'll not get anywhere.  Neither of us climaxed.

If you are going to fuck underwater take my advise, do it in tropical waters.  ones where wet suits are optional.

7 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

There are pills

Was about to say don't sell yourself short.  But realized that's poor phrasing as we've met in person.  Fwiw your underwater exploits win the thread so far. ;)

Small music venue, just behind a table partition near the back, while a college-town popular rock band played. The crowd of 100 or so in front of us could only see us, um,  head-banging. People all around. 

She later insisted the guitar player made eye contact and knew. Think that she meant that as a confirmation of how hot it was, but of course my response was jealousy and worry she wished it were him, and it lead to shitty fight #73 of hundreds. 

Nearly died once getting head on a cross-state drive. Passing a semi who surely couldn't see,  but I guess he had an angle down from his mirror as we approached. He sounded his terrifying truck horn likely to get a laugh, i swerved badly and almost revved the car into the median. She hit her head on the wheel. Fun was over. 

Oh, a second on "graveyard" - with some other drunk college kids giving us space several rows away.  It was somewhat of a college town rite of passage more than an exhibitionist girlfriend before I knew what that term was. We agreed it was "ok" because we didn't touch any gravestones and weren't above an actual plot. 19yo logic.

39 minutes ago, Argonath Diver said:

Nearly died once getting head on a cross-state drive.

Just never do this. It's not that great and when you have that "oh shit" moment...

Regarding sex in front of others, freshman year of college I slept with someone in front of >20 or so people in a small room. My friend asking me why I was walking around naked after the fact was the cherry on top.

There was a lot of hanky panky back in the day. Sex while diving. You mean that you have to take your rash suit off also? Astonishing!

Sex in a Canoe...The Rules

Be able to get in and out of the canoe from a dock ( with ease.)

Have a lot more experience with a canoe than with sex. Don’t lose your virginity like this.

You may move bow to stern, but not port to starboard.

The life jackets may be used for padding.

Only do this if you are in an area with no hiking trails.

Being able to J stroke, gunwale bob, and paddle awash. 

Be sober.

Be a decent swimmer.

Good point, Tywin. Make sure that the canoe is in decent shape. I would never break a canoe. Also, water is not a good lubricant should be a public service announcement. However, we didn’t end up in the lake, and we were both very experienced at canoeing. Paddling awash is fun though, but not for sex. 

Just saying, went to camp each summer for two months K-6 then was an assistant camp counselor for two years, boating was one of the assignments I thankfully got for four weeks. Not sure parents would love to hear that kids were taken out to the middle of the lake once they could swim and then were thrown overboard and told to swim to shore (there were several lifeguards in canoes and rowboats hanging out as they swam back, plus the pontoon they'd take you out there with).

Given the spirit of the thread, that makes 32 year old me think about 12 year old me and what it was like to just ask a pretty girl to a dance and maybe try and get a kiss. 

Archived