US Politics: Ted Cruz - A Tale of two Snowflakes

A Horse Named Stranger

1 hour ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

Apparently Trump and Melania got their vaccines in January. If you recall, Pence was willing to be televised getting it, but not Trump. At CPAC he did ask everyone to get their shot, but a photo op in January might have gone quite a way in convincing his supporters (who appear to be the most recalcitrant)

For more than a week now I've been meaning to ask if anyone had heard whether or not Trump got vaccinated. What a scumbag, gets the vaccine and doesn't use his power as president to encourage others. Or former president, if he got it at the end of the month.

32 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Can't be. Too well paid for an essential worker. Unless she gets stiffed by her husband, too.

I see what you did there... ;)

You know she's not getting, "stiffed" by the former guy...

1 hour ago, Mindwalker said:

Oh sweet summer child!

PS:

@Rippounet hasn't been around for quite some time now, I hope he's ok...

I've been asking and wondering for weeks and weeks about Rippounet.  Miss him? because on the internet who knows? a lot.

37 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Can't be. Too well paid for an essential worker. Unless she gets stiffed by her husband, too.

Very problematic language. Please revisit your insinuation that a woman is not essential unless she is having sexual relations with her husband. 

I am offended.

2 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

France is sending its former President to Prison!

This gives me great hope that we can accomplish this here with our criminal former President.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_603ce721c5b6ff75ac3e06fc

It’s actually going to be just house arrest with an ankle tag, he’s not going to a real prison 

1 minute ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Very problematic language. Please revisit your insinuation that a woman is not essential unless she is having sexual relations with her husband. 

I am offended.

Actually, that was not the intended point of the post.

Point was more about essential workers not getting paid essential wages.

But I can see how the other reading came to be. However, Melania is under no circumstances whatsoever to be considered an essential worker. I can't see her changing her hubbies diapers.

5 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Actually, that was not the intended point of the post.

Point was more about essential workers not getting paid essential wages.

But I can see how the other reading came to be. However, Melania is under no circumstances whatsoever to be considered an essential worker. I can't see her changing her hubbies diapers.

Please stop attacking me and moderate your language better.

3 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Please stop attacking me and moderate your language better.

Ah, well, guess I might as well run with it now.

But fine, I will stop mocking Melania. But I must say, this reveal was better than anything from the Masked Singer.

9 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

That's not a very feminist perspective. She has chosen this life on her own free will. You don'T get claim victimhood here. Reclaim your agency here.

I think feminism means whatever I want it to mean to me. My lived-in experience is that going to a spa can be very stressful, with all those strangers and you're supposed to be in a state of undress while they're like touching you and stuff. Doing that every day must have been incredibly hard for Former First Lady Melania, and I think she is a victim. If you disagree with that then I feel attacked. Please don't attack me. I'm not attacking you.

Archived