Sign in to follow this  
Leap

Exercise & Fitness: Sickness, Altius, Fortius

Two days of bad eating can undo weeks worth of work. Oof. At least the food was good.

Tweaked by neck something fierce last Wednesday night.  Couldn't get off the couch at all on Thursday, but it's been getting better and better every day.  Did some cardio on Saturday and pilates yesterday.  Today was upper body, which overall felt pretty good, but still pretty stiff and sore.  Will continue stretching it and massaging the area with the Theragun.

I just started Lesley Fightmaster's Fix 90 Yoga programme, which I did last year to great effect - probably the fittest I've been in years, despite the fact that I broke my toe 2 months in. What I forgot until about 30 seconds into the first video is that it is absolutely gruelling; much, much harder than Yoga With Adriene. 

I've got a slight tweak with my shoulder that's annoying me. I've noticed it for years when I've tried to throw things with that arm (right), which I used to be really good at but now hurts a lot. It's gotten slightly worse lately which is concerning. My calf also still twinges although it's been a good month since I've run. I'm only 25 for crying out loud! Hopefully this yoga really does fix me rather than exacerbating things.