Academic online survey about GoT and tourist behaviour (no actual travel experience needed)

fandom_tourism_research

Hi! 

Are you a Game of Thrones fan living in either the UK, Ireland, Canada, the US, Australia or New Zealand, and 18 years or older? Would you be interested in participating in a research project about (hypothetical) tourist behaviour and visiting locations famous from Game of Thrones, with the possibility of winning a $100 NZD Amazon gift card? The survey is completely anonymous, and takes about 10-15 minutes to complete. No actual travel experience is needed. 

Link to more information and survey: http://vuw.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cIueX2Qpoy1Febb 

I am a student at Victoria University of Wellington, NZ, and am currently doing a research project for my Master thesis in Tourism Management. This research has been approved by the Victoria University of Wellington Human Ethics Committee, #0000028770.

Thank you so much in advance, you time and help are both very much appreciated! 

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best wishes, Taran Jorgensen 

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has participated so far! It is very much appreciated! :) And I am very very grateful that I was allowed to post on this forum! The survey is open for another week or two, and not a lot of people have entered the prize draw, so the chances of winning shouldn't be too bad either :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived