Tinfoil: Daenerys is a skinchanged Ashara Dayne

Egged

2 minutes ago, Daeron the Daring said:

And altough Aegon had the stronger claim trough a matrilinear line, he also had a claim trough a patrilinear line, trough Daemon. Patrilinearity comes before matrilinearity

Fair enough, forgot about Daemon

9 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

F&B says quite clealy that women inherit only if all men claimants are gone 

Hmm. Then why does Barristan after finding out Viserys is dead travel half way around the world to find Dany when according to you she can't inherit and that Stannis would come before her?  

Just now, El Guapo said:

Hmm. Then why does Barristan after finding out Viserys is dead travel half way around the world to find Dany when according to you she can't inherit and that Stannis would come before her?  

Because she's Rhaegar's sister the same Rhaegar he has regrets about.

Nobody who supports Dany cares about true heir stuff, and nor will she down the line. You don’t become queen of Westeros with Dothrakis and Unsullied and Ironborns. You need another justification: a revolution, and the preservation of said revolution with power. Dany is Hobbes’ Leviathan.

There's been no indication in the story thus far that women come after male descendants of female lines, just that they came after anyone in the male line (for the Iron Throne). All the previous disputes where women got passed over were in the context of a male-line Targaryen claimant getting preference. Aegon III was the "rightful heir" to Aegon II under agnatic primogeniture, he didn't need his mother's claim to take precedence over Jaehaera. And even well after the dance, Aelora Targaryen was apparently the heir of Aerys I despite Maekar and his sons being alive, let alone any female-line descendants.

12 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Which I'm sure will make her very popular when she kills Aegon.

She really doesn’t need to kill Aegon to be unpopular. She has an army or barbarians, eunuchs, pirates, and dragons that burn poor little princes while she beds sellswords. Her reputation is already screwed. But hey, Fire and Blood.

6 minutes ago, Egged said:

She really doesn’t need to kill Aegon to be unpopular. She has an army or barbarians, eunuchs, pirates, and dragons that burn poor little princes while she beds sellswords. Her reputation is already screwed.

Yes, but Kinslayer, Kingslayer and Usurper really does seem like the cherry on top, doesn't it?

Also, her main advisor will probably be a kinslaying and kingslaying (supposedly) dwarf.

1 minute ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Yes, but Kinslayer, Kingslayer and Usurper really does seem like the cherry on top, doesn't it?

Also, her main advisor will probably be a kinslaying and kingslaying (supposedly) dwarf.

I have suspected Darkstar ends up on her side solely because he looks and sounds and acts like villain. Also she has the (or had) ex slaver as a quasi queensguard.

Not quite the Justice League.

2 minutes ago, Egged said:

I have suspected Darkstar ends up on her side solely because he looks and sounds and acts like villain. Also she has the (or had) ex slaver as a quasi queensguard.

Also the one Westerosi in her court people respect, Barristan, will probably defect to Aegon, further legitimizing him.

10 hours ago, CamiloRP said:

Yeah, exactly, Ned would have to go from the Trident to KL, take the city, wait for Robert, go to Storm's End, break the siege, find out where Luann's is, go to the tower of Joy, battle, deal with the whole Lyanna thing, bury the dead, and go to Starfall. It could conceivably take nine months.

I think that 9 months is an exaggeration, more like 5-6 months. Nonetheless the second part is still in question. Ashara died in Dorne, Dany was born in Dragonstone. Did her spirit was in a cloud waiting to be downloaded by the chosen host?

I know that you said that you don’t agree but I am just pointing out that there is more than one holes in this.

1 hour ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

I think that 9 months is an exaggeration, more like 5-6 months. Nonetheless the second part is still in question. Ashara died in Dorne, Dany was born in Dragonstone. Did her spirit was in a cloud waiting to be downloaded by the chosen host?

I know that you said that you don’t agree but I am just pointing out that there is more than one holes in this.

Why not? Varamir flies into the weirwood net on cold winds, as in, he didn't chose the weirwood, he just floated into it. Why couldn't it go the other way around too? Especially if lack of weirwood = no godhood to join, in which case could there have been alternatives? Such as storing one's soul into an object.

3 minutes ago, Egged said:

Why not? Varamir flies into the weirwood net on cold winds, as in, he didn't chose the weirwood, he just floated into it. Why couldn't it go the other way around too? 

So much unfiltered hogwash that I don’t know where to start.
Weirwoods are trees, even if we take away all the magic part away of them they are still animate objects. Swords are not. There is no mention that there are weirwoods around Starfall and I am not sure about Dragonstone. There is no connection between Dawn the sword in Starfall with Dany. There is nothing in the text proving that Dany was ever anywhere close to Starfall let alone to the sword. Also Varamyr is a known skinchanger. Something that cannot be told about Ashara. 

22 minutes ago, Egged said:

Especially if lack of weirwood = no godhood to join, in which case could there have been alternatives? Such as storing one's soul into an object.

That’s not how death works. Souls are not stored away an icloud and wait there to be downloaded . Or at least that is not how it works in story. There is no notion that souls can be stored in an inanimate objects for months and then travel thousands miles away to a baby.

4 hours ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

I want to clarify again that I don't agree with the theory, I know you get it, but I'm gonna keep arguing :p

COTF seem to be able to enter the weirwoods after death and from there enter any animal. So yes, if Ashara was a skinchanger (really unlikely) and if she died (probably) she could then skinchanger into someone far away and even someone born after her death, she would just need to leave the weirwood net, skinchange an animal, take that animal to Dragonstone and skinchange into Dany.

Edit: and the lack of weirwoods shouldn't be a problem, from Bran's last POV and Varamyr's POV we get the impression that COTF are able to skinchange into rocks. And in dorne the COTF seemed to carve rocks and worship them.

Archived