What are your favorite ships?

Alyn Oakenfist

13 minutes ago, Jay21 said:

Probably not... it would be interesting to hear her side of the story, but at the same time it might be horrifying to hear her side of the story.  

I’m not sure that anyone would actually survive the multiple rape described in this case.

1 hour ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

What is that? I'm guessing it's with Sansa, but I can't tell with whom.

:lmao:Stannis and Dany deciding to 69. "If neither of us will bend the knee, I guess we'll have to meet halfway."

I thought it was Sansa/Craster.

Jon Snow & Meera Reed. 

Jon Snow & Wylla Manderly 

Arya Stark & Edric Dayne

Arya Stark  & Podrick Payne

Sansa Stark & Podrick Payne 

Sansa Stark & Tyrion Lannister (more a power political partnership than a love match)

Podrick Payne & Jeyne Poole

Sam Tarly & Gilly (to stay together)

Margaery & Tommen (I know it won't last, but still...)

1 hour ago, Jay21 said:

Had to double take. I first read that as Marcella and Tommen and thought you were really getting into the spirit of the books.

I mean, Margaery is 16 and Tommen is 7. That's already pretty icky imo. But I've also seen Cersei and Tommen suggested before. I need a drink.

8 minutes ago, Nathan Stark said:

I mean, Margaery is 16 and Tommen is 7. That's already pretty icky imo. But I've also seen Cersei and Tommen suggested before. I need a drink.

I was thinking more along future lines.   I think Margaery is a good influence on Tommen, and they would make a good King and Queen a few years down the road.  But I doubt they'll last that long. 

33 minutes ago, Nathan Stark said:

I wonder at what age Margaery is meant to begin initiating Tommen into sexual activity.

The Rightfull queen Myrcella and her Dornish prince

Sam and Gilly

Dolorous Edd and Sansa (I just thought of this and can't stop imagining it, it would be so funny)

Dany and random moderately rich guy with a quiet and comfortable life

Irri and Jhiqui and Rakharo

And, I know she's dead, but Ygritte and Jon was beautiful, if a bit rapey

1 hour ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

Ned x Cersei

That's something I'd really like to see as Cersei and Kat are foil characters, so switching them around for Ned could be quite interesting.

Sansa x Jon

Why?

Dany x soft power

I mean she does use it, it's that whenever she does it looks like she's trying to fit a square peg through a round hole.

I tend to enjoy the crackships, but answering this honestly:-

Ned/Catelyn is probably the best in book canon. Looking at the future:-

Dany should marry someone who will be a political heavyweight, but at the same time, is not so powerful as to take control of the government.  Say, Yohn Royce. 

Arianne's best choice would probably be Ser Daemon Sand, but she'll go for fAegon, and seal her own death warrant.

Jon should be with Val.  But, he'll probably hook up with Mel.

Tyrion should remain single.  That way, only one person will be miserable rather than two.

Sansa should be with someone who will make her happy.  Harry the Heir is a jerk, like all her other suitors, thus far.  Of the various names canvassed, Willas seems the best.

Archived