What are your favorite ships?

Alyn Oakenfist

So if you are part of a fandom, it stands to reason that you have a few couples that you ship. Now this isn't to start a shipping war, and I really don't want any ship to ship combat here, just people saying what their favorite ships are. Mine are:

- Valjon (yes I did make that up, I have no idea if that's the official name, but hey, I'm a Les Mis fan)

- Sansa and Aegon. I have no idea how this one is even called. Sangon? Aegsan? No idea, but they're both some of the few decent people in Westeros, and this one has a very real chance of happening for reasons I will point out in a future thread.

- Stannis and Dany. This is complete and utter crackpot, but the idea of those two interacting, or worse married, is so damn funny to me.

Anyways, what are yours?

22 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

:lmao:I'd give anything to see this. GRRM, please, the ship is ours, by rights.

“Stannis screamed in pain, as he felt a click in his vertebrae”.

”So, this is the 69th position, your Grace”, he muttered, through clenched teeth.

I believe the story ends with the north and Winterfell lost to a long winter with no end in sight, with the Starks dreaming of a spring, longing for the day they'll be able to be home again.

Aegon, the beloved king, but Sansa would have learned much through her journey and become the true power behind the throne, working to secure the Starks' future above all, as they long for home.

A time for wolves. A dream of spring.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Summer is the time for squabbles. In winter, we must protect one another, keep each other warm, share our strengths.

27 minutes ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

Sanster

What is that? I'm guessing it's with Sansa, but I can't tell with whom.

9 minutes ago, SeanF said:

“Stannis screamed in pain, as he felt a click in his vertebrae”.

”So, this is the 69th position, your Grace”, he muttered, through clenched teeth.

:lmao:Stannis and Dany deciding to 69. "If neither of us will bend the knee, I guess we'll have to meet halfway."

8 minutes ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

Tysha.

Is Planetos really that small? I sometimes think this is what will happen too, but I hope for something more.  At the same time hoping for Tyrion's happiness is probably not a good idea.  George would most likely have him find happiness in one chapter and cut something off of him in the next.

1 minute ago, Jay21 said:

Is Planetos really that small? I sometimes think this is what will happen too, but I hope for something more.  At the same time hoping for Tyrion's happiness is probably not a good idea.  George would most likely have him find happiness in one chapter and cut something off of him in the next.

I mean, I really don't see Tysha being in a forgiving mood after everything. MF is the reason she got raped and forced to become a prostitute, hell he even took part in the rapes. There's no coming back from that.

Just now, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I mean, I really don't see Tysha being in a forgiving mood after everything. MF is the reason she got raped and forced to become a prostitute, hell he even took part in the rapes. There's no coming back from that

Probably not... it would be interesting to hear her side of the story, but at the same time it might be horrifying to hear her side of the story.  

Archived