Let’s play matchmaker.

On 3/5/2021 at 11:56 PM, Orion2 said:

Meera and me;)

and..god idk. this is hard. definitely Jon and Val

Ned and Ashara

Sansa..I have no idea.

there's like a serious dearth of admirable ppl who are sexually active in A Song of Ice and Fire. 

Tyrion and Tysha. He deserves a life where they where allowed to be together. 

Arya and Jon is hot as fuck, but she's eleven and theyre related, but personality wise, its super hot. I would throw up and be happy at the same time if this happened. And then id throw up more and stop being happy. 

Sam and Gilly is great. they're fs my favorite couple

aslo Asha and me, sorta. maybe cause thats like the only appealing sex scene in the whole book. actually thats not true. Jon and Ygritte is good

Jon Snow and Arya Stark.  Jon valued Arya a hell of a lot more than he ever valued the NW and the kingdom.  They will end up together as lovers.  They cannot legally marry though.  He is sworn to the NW even if he is no longer welcome.  The Wildlings will freak out when they see him walking again.  Imagine Jon looking like he got bleached and with no pulse walking again.  The damage from the knife wounds will not heal.  He will basically be an ice zombie.  Death doesn't bother Arya though.  We may be treated to a repeat of the Night's Queen and her Night's King.  The gender will be reversed but the story will remain faithful.  The Night's King will be the pale one this time around and Arya will be the Stark who will be drawn to him.  

In the spirit of the original post.

Balon's first rebellion failed because he thought the sea would be a moat and that the Iron Islands could stand alone against the rest of the continent. He didn't learn his lesson but what if he had? A political marriage between Robb and Asha could have greatly benefited both the North and the Iron Islands. In normal times, i.e. without the return of the Others, that kind of alliance might have allowed both to successfully remain independent. If Robb was willing to let Asha command Northern ships and share some of the rule then it might even have been a tolerable marriage for her. You could really seal the deal by also marrying Sansa to Theon but Sansa would have been miserable at Pyke.

Archived