A House of Ice and Fire: The Survival Game

Bloodraven’s Spider

I’m taking a old time favorite of another forum, and bringing it here. Cyvasse meets the survival game. 

If this is as popular as I hope it to be, I might need some help... so before any labor gets put in is the board interested? Firstly, your probably wonderful what the hell is this game? I’ll cut to the chase, Luckily for us George has left us with such a expansive world full of characters and stories we have this place... A forum to discuss the vast world of Planetos and all of its inhabitants. Now back to the game... and how fitting, The survival game gets put to the very place when if you lose... you die. 

How the game will work. We will map out a family of tree of a house, for example Stark. We will then vote on the character we least like. The one with the most votes gets eliminated till the last survivor... I.E.

Rickon/Lyarra

NED/Cat

Robb Sansa Bran Arya Rickon (Jon)

I vote Rickon and if thats the most voted over say a 3/5 day period he is eliminated. Till 1 member of each house is standing (This of course can be applied to other parts of our story, the men at the wall/favorite Valyrian steel weapon/etc.

Thoughts? Shall we play?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 12:01 PM, Jez Bell said:

Could we do this as an elimination game?  

Everyone gives a +1 and a -1 to a character on the list.  Each player updates the list as they go along.  Here's an example

This is a very good idea. Should I start one or wait for the OP?

Archived