Acrophobia #41 - Unwritten Song Titles (ROUND 1)

Dolorous Gabe

Thank-you to everyone for a fabulous game! 
Big thanks for hosting the game, Gabe! It’s a tough slog, often like herding cats!

I had been afraid to get back into the game because whenever I looked at a game, the entries were so fabulous I figured I didn’t stand a chance. Maybe this win can be chalked up to being a fresh horse. :) 

I have been thinking about hosting the next round, and have been trying to come up with something novel. Like, All things dragon, or Alternate endings, or Dear John letters.

Suggestions are welcome!

14 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Thank-you to everyone for a fabulous game! 
Big thanks for hosting the game, Gabe! It’s a tough slog, often like herding cats!

I had been afraid to get back into the game because whenever I looked at a game, the entries were so fabulous I figured I didn’t stand a chance. Maybe this win can be chalked up to being a fresh horse. :) 

I have been thinking about hosting the next round, and have been trying to come up with something novel. Like, All things dragon, or Alternate endings, or Dear John letters.

Suggestions are welcome!

Fwiw, I love Dear John but alternate endings sounds amazing. Right in my wheelhouse. Plus, if you host I don’t have to worry about you schooling me every week. Well done to you and Gabe. Whatever you decide, I’m in.

stuck in the middle again...  <_<

oh glorious Bird i worship at your whip laden foot...  :bowdown:

...and i shall play until my goal of coming in dead last while still putting in my best effort has been realized  :commie:

cheers to all of you who beat me and jeers to those who blocked me from being last...  :lmao:

...and to my Brother from a different Mother, excellent game and well handled as always...now get on the stick and get us a game of philia going...and i am lookiing forward to new songs...one dedicated to the dawg who drinks drams...  :cheers:

:pimp:

2 minutes ago, Castellan said:

please somebody start a game of acrophilia or acrophobia.

I will, I will, I promise! I have been looking at Dear John and Alternate Endings and am making lists of rounds. I will post the new thread tomorrow!

4 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

I will, I will, I promise! I have been looking at Dear John and Alternate Endings and am making lists of rounds. I will post the new thread tomorrow!

Good.  Very good.

Can we include Dear Jill.

Archived