DCEU: Enter the Snyderverse

Rhom

26 minutes ago, Quijote Light said:

Forgot about the movie. Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever seen it.

Interesting.  I've seen (parts of) the movie multiple times over the years just from it randomly being on cable, not sure I've ever actually seen the show other than clips.

32 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

I'm pretty sure I saw that in a movie theater.

3 words: Bat. Shark. Repellant. 

Like, I think it swallowed his whole leg up to the hip or something. 

In return, I have seven words for you: three seconds flat Bat vault combination unscrambler. 

18 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Not exactly a ratings juggernaut that one. 

Maybe not. But it was solid. Especially for the Arrowverse. Especially once Ruby Rose elected to bow out and they brought in Javicia Leslie.  

3 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Maybe not. But it was solid. Especially for the Arrowverse. Especially once Ruby Rose elected to bow out and they brought in Javicia Leslie.  

I've never been a fan of the Arrowverse. Mostly because it's one of those pop culture phenomenons I never got around to for some reason. But the stuff I've seen hasn't impressed me very much.

And it would appear I'm not alone. Granted, Nielson ratings don't capture the entire audience because of streaming, but I don't think it's an outlier. 

The first seasons of Supergirl was pretty massive. Arrow and The Flash were pretty strong too. But those days are long gone. Maybe it's MCU hegemony. Or over saturation. Or maybe the audience is just aging out. I dunno. But there is a pretty consistent pattern of Arrowverse series losing viewers from season to season. If you look at the ratings for the last season of Legends and Batwoman, It's not hard to see why they're going away. 

Superman & Lois has been much better than other shows so far. I don't know how well it's doing ratings wise because it's been strongly affected by Covid with both seasons having multiple interruptions.

I gave up on the rest of Arrowverse long ago. Never even tried watching Batwoman.

Archived