The Dragon Has Three Heads. The two wives of Jon Snow Theory.

6 minutes ago, Nathan Stark said:

Heh. Doesn't every man like to play with his sword and polish his helmet? 

I do think the show largely got the ending of the books right, even if their version was an incompetent mess. Jon and Dany will probably hook up, and Arya and Gendry will ring each others bells, so to speak. The biggest surprises will be how George gets to that ending, including whether Winds will ever be published.

Fair enough. I kind of think the same thing, they were given the ending but they had to make their own way there and they just plain botched the journey. Arya and Gendry would be an interesting way of seeing Robert and Ned's original plan to join their houses, especially if Queen Dany gives Gendry Storm's End ( I don't know, that whole part of the show was just reeking of fanfic) or by some other agent Gendry is made Baratheon.

That line always stuck out for me though (maybe that says more about me than Gendry?) 

I’m glad George took out that part form the original outline. Also, Arya is probably going to become more unstable as time goes on, she’s not going to end up paired with some lord, a mercenary would be more fitting or some adventurous dude like Ned Dayne. But the most probable ending is for her to continue the journey alone.

On 4/8/2021 at 9:09 AM, Targaryeninkingslanding said:

Jon Snow (Aejon Targaryen) The son of Targaryen and Stark. The Prince Who Was Promised. His is the Song of Ice and Fire. 

A lot of people believe that Jon is all of the above. many also believe that he is eventually gonna meet Dany and they will fall in love. Jon Snow of ice and fire will marry Dany of fire. that's half good, but when Aegon the conqueror came, he had two queens. It follows then for balance, Jon's Second wife will be of ice (ie Stark). 

Now who Stark does Jon love? which Stark did he last see as a child but will see one day as a women? Which daughter of Eddard Stark most takes after the stark blood? The Targaryens are known for their incest after all... Plus the delicious irony of Arya becoming a queen and not Sansa...

I'm going to go vain and proclaim I expected this s....tuff. But hey!, you don't need to be a rocket scientist 

Tada! 

3 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

I'm going to go vain and proclaim I expected this s....tuff. But hey!, you don't need to be a rocket scientist 

Tada! 

We need a "Did Catelyn molest Jon?" thread (I remember this from years back).

11 hours ago, SeanF said:

We need a "Did Catelyn molest Jon?" thread (I remember this from years back).

5 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

There was one few months back 

Im sorry a what? is that real theory because i have never heard  of that

4 hours ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

I doubt that it's a serious theory. It must be something like Craster is a Stark.

I once saw a "Sansa; Portrait of a Psychopath" post on here in the long ago times. It was before I was a more regular commenter, but I remember it.

On 4/9/2021 at 3:54 PM, Kolx said:

I’m glad George took out that part form the original outline. Also, Arya is probably going to become more unstable as time goes on, she’s not going to end up paired with some lord, a mercenary would be more fitting or some adventurous dude like Ned Dayne. But the most probable ending is for her to continue the journey alone.

Jon will accept Arya even if she goes nuts.  I do think they will end up together. It may be in another life. 

I really think people read too much into this. The dragon has three heads, because it turns out there was going to be three dragons, and those are Daenerys' hatched dragons. Rhaegar didn't figure it out, that's all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived