Football: The Giggs up!

AncalagonTheBlack

Perhaps, it's just with how long the spells on the bench have been, it feels a little like he's just fallen out of favour.

Another player who doesn't get many games these days is Ruben Neves at Woofs - a couple of years ago everyone on here was squabbling about whose team he should come to, and now he's riding the bench in a struggling team.

17 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Neves gets loads of games and is their first choice DM. Wolves have nothing to play for and Nuno is probably just testing out some different combinations. He's most definitely not been riding the bench this season. 

Perhaps I've just gotten the wrong impression then. The last four or five times I've seen Wolves, he's started on the bench.

5 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

Perhaps I've just gotten the wrong impression then. The last four or five times I've seen Wolves, he's started on the bench.

That is a ridiculous coincidence coz this is the sixth time he's been on the bench this season, I believe (the last time was in January). Some timing you have. :P

I'm talking league games, not sure about the cups.

5 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

That is a ridiculous coincidence coz this is the sixth time he's been on the bench this season, I believe (the last time was in January). Some timing you have. :P

I'm talking league games, not sure about the cups.

Yeah, checked his appearance record. In the league he was subbed in 4 times (all in the first half of the season, the last of which was against Villa in December). He was an unused sub against Palace at the end of January and was subbed in against Chorley FC in the fa cup. He started every other game except against Sheffield United last month due to testing positive for covid.

Archived