NFL 2021 - Draft Day or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Pick

Mr. Chatywin et al.

Just now, l2 0 5 5 said:

good business for cowboys. only move back two spots and grab a third rounder. 

Yeah but that's like Michigan and oSU doing something nice for eachother, it makes me feel dirty

16 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

definitely a great set of receivers, not arguing that, but when you have two good receivers already I wonder why you don't take the sure bet OT there. Especially after what happened to Burrow last year. Sewell is as low risk as it gets. I wouldn't roll the dice on a day two tackle.

Actually, Sewell is much more of a question mark than a guy like Slater. Sewell has like 17 total starts, and they were in a weak conference that lacked many elite pass rushers. His worst tape was the one game (Auburn) he did face high end guys. His ceiling is much higher, but Slater or even Darrisaw would be lower risk.

There’s guys I really like that should be there in the 2nd though (Eichenberg, Leatherwood, Radunz, etc). 

1 minute ago, dbunting said:

Yeah but that's like Michigan and oSU doing something nice for eachother, it makes me feel dirty

i'd feel dirtier if i was an eagles fan in this exchange but point taken. guess they were scared giants would take him? makes it a little dirtier :D

6 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Maybe you'd get along better with your asshole neighbor if you swapped wives once in a while?

5 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Well Dallas could still get Slater and picked up a 3?  No chance of Parsons here right?

Pretty good chance of it I’d say! :lol: 

Archived