NFL 2021 - Draft Day or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Pick

Mr. Chatywin et al.

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

That happened all game dude. Your side got every call.

Again, I played RB at the varsity level. I stopped letting the ball go long after I was tackled because of what we just saw. I would get tackled, not fumble, and while getting up the other team would act like they stripped me and the ref would just give it to them. That's the exact horeshit that we saw. 

Bengals deserved the win because the Vikes were not good, but it's garbage that it ended in that way. Hats off to your coach for having the balls to call that passing play.

I'm a Bengals fan; I've lived the last 15 years of not getting the calls. I'll enjoy this one.

Burrow checked to that pass. What a boss.

2 minutes ago, Mexal said:

I'm a Bengals fan; I've lived the last 15 years of not getting the calls. I'll enjoy this one.

Just acknowledge it was BS and we can keep things moving. 

Burrow checked to that pass. What a boss.

This makes me feel better if accurate, because I like Burrow and think your coach is a moron. 

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

Just acknowledge it was BS and we can keep things moving. 

This makes me feel better if accurate, because I like Burrow and think your coach is a moron. 

No. Burrow had two plays to choose from; he checked to the pass.

I just watched a game summary of the Jacksonville - Houston game because occasionally I like to hate-watch, and seeing Urban Meyer get Scotched is just fine with me.

It strikes me that Tyrod Taylor must have had some pretty bad breaks in his career, because any time I see him play, I enjoy it.  He seems smart and game and has a good arm.  Why hasn't he been a consistent starter?

And the Jaguar receivers either have never seen their quarterback throw the ball before today, or else the all have hands of stone.  Surely Lawrence isn't that bad a quarterback - it seemed like he was literally hitting his receivers, but they weren't bothering to catch it.  And otherwise the Jags seemed underwhelming, like they were all excellent athletes who just showed up to play this week, rather than having enjoyed a full training camp.

8 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

And were some of the shots today wildly out of focus?  Several times after scores the screen showed the player in focus, but the rest of the field of vision was terribly out of focus.  Very off-putting.

I could not see any of the FGs in the Minny-Cincy game. The camera shots were so bad.

T-minus two drives until Fields takes over. Dalton is useless. 

Archived