Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Falcon2909

How do I post pictures?

Recommended Posts

I remember at one point (years ago) I was able to attach pictures in my post. Now I can't. Help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Falcon2909 said:

I remember at one point (years ago) I was able to attach pictures in my post. Now I can't. Help

Pretty sure can't do now. 

Best you can is embed image link in some text. Hope it was helpful ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

I've never been able to post pictures. You can post YouTube videos though.

Embed. FTFY:D

And you can embed mostly anything popular and compatible, like Twitter tweets, Daily motion videos. Not sure about FB posts. Have to ask Mark Zuckerberg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2021 at 1:45 AM, TheLastWolf said:

And you can embed mostly anything popular and compatible, like Twitter tweets, Daily motion videos. Not sure about FB posts. Have to ask Mark Zuckerberg 

I've tried once, it didn't work. I was able to post a link to the Rains of Castamere on YouTube. And it's not Mark Zuckerberg. It's Mark Zuckerbot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2021 at 9:58 PM, Jaenara Belarys said:

And it's not Mark Zuckerberg. It's Mark Zuckerbot. 

Sucker berg. Largest iceberg Antarctica break off.

Random rambling if you are watching this Mark 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

Sucker berg. Largest iceberg Antarctica break off.

No, no, no. It's ZUCKERBOT. He looks like a freaking humanoid robot with skin stretched over his face. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

No, no, no. It's ZUCKERBOT. He looks like a freaking humanoid robot with skin stretched over his face. 

:bowdown:white flag up. I surrender 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

:bowdown:white flag up. I surrender 

Thee surrender is thence accepted, by Lord Freeholder Jaenara of the House of Belaerys. This marks the first day in which a person on this forum has surrendered his argument. Thou forum people are stubborn as a brick wall. 

Edited by Jaenara Belarys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Thee surrender is thence accepted, by Lord Freeholder Jaenara of the House of Belaerys. This marks the first day in which a person on this forum has surrendered his argument. Thou forum people are stubborn as a brick wall. 

Oh pleeeeaase 

I thought I was the Clown Prince of Madness here. No challengers, princess 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

I thought I was the Clown Prince of Madness here. No challengers, princess 

If thou does not accept challengers, thou is no true Clown Prince of Madness. That is treason. "You freed your brother. You committed treason"

"I freed my brother.....and you slaughtered a city." 

IMO, a great Tyrion line, almost as good as the one in my signature. 

Edited by Jaenara Belarys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

If thou does not accept challengers, thou is no true Clown Prince of Madness. That is treason

D. U. H

15 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

"You freed your brother. You committed treason"

"I freed my brother.....and you slaughtered a city." 

IMO, a great Tyrion line, almost as good as the one in my signature. 

:agree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

D.U.H

Thou has been judged guilty of one charge of high treason. Guards, seize the guilty and prepare to return him to the dust. Pulvis et umbra sumus. 

Edited by Jaenara Belarys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...