Your favourite chapter

While re-reading ASoIaF I came across a chapter which, is by far my favourite. Its in A Storm of Swords, when Dany is outside Mereen and Strong Belwas fights Oznak Zo Pahl, the hero of the city. I liked this scene in the show but its 10x better in the books. It feels like the chapter doesn't develop much of the plot until Arstan saves Dany from the titans bastard, reveals himself as Barristan Selmy and exposes Jorah for reporting to Varys. So much content in the last few pages of the chapter make for such interesting reading.

I want to know your favourite chapters and why :) (include a spoiler warning if your mention any Winds of Winter stuff!)

all the chapters in the books are far superior to anything depicted the fake lame TV show ... imho :)

my favorite chapter so far is in WoW - the Forsaken

in the released material i do not have a clear favorite.  almost every chapter of DwD is my favorite - the prologue with Varaymar & the insight into warging that we get, so interestingly scary!  all the other freaky stuff in the Victarion chapter.   love it!

i can't really pick, the story just keeps getting better & better & better :cheers: 

Archived