Which animals could you take in an unarmed fight?

Fez

10 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Mickey dies for all of Disney's sins! 

Can an unarmed human take out Admiral Ackbar, since we're now fighting Disney characters? 

I hear he’s quite susceptible to traps so maybe?

• 2 months later...

The other night I was out for a walk after dinner, and started getting followed by a wild turkey.  Probably at least a 20 pounder, though possibly it was fluffed out a bit (assuming turkeys can do a puffer fish sort of thing).   It appeared too big for a standard deep fryer/lobster pot fwiw.   Started off about 20 feet behind me, but over a quarter mile or so closed that to about 5 feet.  Which was fine, until it started making wild turkey noises.   I picked up my pace, and this guy not only matched, but when I wasn't looking behind me, kept closing.  If I were wearing long pants I'd have been a bit less concerned, but either it was a cute wild animal that's habituated to humans, or it was considering whether to hit me with a claw/claw/bite attack.

Now this was on a sidewalk of a reasonably busy suburban street.  And while my town votes fairly conservatively for New England, I also don't want to get seen by passing traffic going full Garo Yepremian on this bird if things go sideways.    I picked up a small rock and thankfully a passing cyclist stopped to say "why is that turkey following you?"  And then he decided to chase the bicycle down the road for a while while I turned around and went back towards home. 

Saw him standing in the road today on my way home from grocery shopping.

TLDR:  While I'm sure I could take a wild turkey in one to one combat, I'd prefer to go to Shop Rite and not pay the iron price.

Archived