It's a brand new dating thread

mcbigski

4 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

No, they are delicious. Just check out the next Chinese restaurant (dish 107) - which is presumably an indefinite improvement over Taco Bell.

And yes, I actually wanted to insert a joke like that into the cat thread, but never got the right set up for it.

Anything, everything is an indefinite improvement over Taco Bell. 

Taco Cabana is where it’s at. 

Here's an unpopular opinion I probably would not bring up on the first date, but eventually they'll find out I hold it:

I enjoy several of the vegetarian options on the Taco Bell menu.  Specifically, the black bean crunch wrap supreme, the spicy potato soft taco, and the cheesy bean and rice burrito.  

I've heard myself say "I don't eat fast food", but that's a goddamn lie.  I eat those three things off the Taco Bell menu probably 5-6 times a year at least.

8 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Key detail missing. Are you eating those, five or six times a year........sober?

I'm eating them.... California sober.

But yeah good call it's usually after a movie, the cheap movie theater near here has a TB next to it.  Looking forward to one of these trips to see A Quiet Place 2 this weekend

1 hour ago, larrytheimp said:

Here's an unpopular opinion I probably would not bring up on the first date, but eventually they'll find out I hold it:

I enjoy several of the vegetarian options on the Taco Bell menu.  Specifically, the black bean crunch wrap supreme, the spicy potato soft taco, and the cheesy bean and rice burrito.  

I've heard myself say "I don't eat fast food", but that's a goddamn lie.  I eat those three things off the Taco Bell menu probably 5-6 times a year at least.

Taco Bell has the widest variety of vegetarian drive through items. We get a pass

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Since we're so off course and a new thread is needed anyways, are food trucks fast food? Especially if your order comes less than three minutes after you placed it?

That's a hard no from me, unless there is a McDonalds or Carl's JR or Arby's food truck that I don't know about.  When Isay fast food I am specifically talking about chain restaurants like McDonalds, Popeyes, Inn & Out, BK, TB, Roy Rogers and what have you.

3 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

That's a hard no from me, unless there is a McDonalds or Carl's JR or Arby's food truck that I don't know about.  When Isay fast food I am specifically talking about chain restaurants like McDonalds, Popeyes, Inn & Out, BK, TB, Roy Rogers and what have you.

Inn & Out is not fast food if food trucks don't qualify. Restaurants get you your shit faster than that place.

Archived