Aliens?

rotting sea cow

This has been in the fringes of internet for a while and me never being interested in these sorts of things always frowned profusely every time it showed up in my feeds. I'm unable tell what is about and I only feel some uneasiness as I see these reports slowly creeping from the dark corners of the web to more mainstream media (still mostly yellowish). Today:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bombshell-ufo-report-u-s-military-encounters-ufos-every-day-that-far-exceed-its-tech-capabilities

but before was this

or this

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3xewj/air-canada-westjet-porter-pilots-ufo-sightings

I don't know what we are seeing. I don't know if real. I don't know the intentions to "reveal" these "reports". 

The last thing I think of course is we are being visited by foreign creatures. Things that come to my mind in order of probability.

- Videos are doctored and, as in the 60s, they are meant to confuse the public to be able to hide the real weapon programs.

- These are footage of new weapon systems developed by US and the videos are subtle warnings to its adversaries about the new capabilities.

- Weapons systems by US rivals. However, if the US suspected that they would never revealed as they would look weak.

- Some weird unexplained atmospheric phenomena?

- Something else?

- Aliens

There is more evidence for the existence of Aliens than there is for the existence of God.

The US military has been releasing this evidence in a steadily increasing rate over the past few years, while many other countries have, for years, been very open with regards to their militaries encountering craft that are clearly not from around these parts.

12 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

The important thing to note in this 'bombshell report' is the phrase 'what people are witnessing'.

Would be nice if someone somewhere got actual non-grainy footage of these UAPs that are truly inexplicable.

Unfortunately, US military aircraft do not record their missile strikes in 4k HDR. 

In these clips, what is interesting is not what exactly we are seeing, but how the object is moving. Usually, this is in defiance of the capabilities of all known technology. And that's what is interesting. 

The second part of the video, where they're looking "down" on the unidentified object, was torn to pieces a while back. By comparing the distance to the object, the direction and the fact the camera itself was moving at a tangent at high speed, they confirmed the object was moving way less quickly than the pilots thought and was not particularly remarkable (20-40 knots at 13,000 feet, which is windspeed). It was also an area of airspace in which the US Navy had registered UAVs, including weather balloons, operating. A weather balloon's reflector would allow a US Navy radar to lock onto it but would not reflect in IR.

Based on our current knowledge of interstellar distances and our rapidly growing library of possible habitable lifebearing planets within any kind of reasonable distance of Sol (like, a thousand light-years), the chances of the more inexplicable phenomenon being the result of aliens is as close to zero as it is possible to get.

It's far more technically likely and convincing these are time-travelling humans from the future or from another Earth in the parallel universe next door than from someone crossing the depths of space.

39 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

The US military has been releasing this evidence in a steadily increasing rate over the past few years

The question is why the US military (and the Navy in particular) feel they need to do so, now, regardless of what we are seeing.

If real world explanations are plausible, they could just tell us. If not, why aren't they keeping them secret?

6 minutes ago, rotting sea cow said:

The question is why the US military (and the Navy in particular) feel they need to do so, now, regardless of what we are seeing.

If real world explanations are plausible, they could just tell us. If not, why aren't they keeping them secret?

The fact they freaked out over one video that a working knowledge of basic parallax and angular momentum showed to be BS in the space of about ten minutes does not give a strong opinion of US military intelligence.

24 minutes ago, Werthead said:

The second part of the video, where they're looking "down" on the unidentified object, was torn to pieces a while back. By comparing the distance to the object, the direction and the fact the camera itself was moving at a tangent at high speed, they confirmed the object was moving way less quickly than the pilots thought and was not particularly remarkable (20-40 knots at 13,000 feet, which is windspeed). It was also an area of airspace in which the US Navy had registered UAVs, including weather balloons, operating. A weather balloon's reflector would allow a US Navy radar to lock onto it but would not reflect in IR.

Based on our current knowledge of interstellar distances and our rapidly growing library of possible habitable lifebearing planets within any kind of reasonable distance of Sol (like, a thousand light-years), the chances of the more inexplicable phenomenon being the result of aliens is as close to zero as it is possible to get.

It's far more technically likely and convincing these are time-travelling humans from the future or from another Earth in the parallel universe next door than from someone crossing the depths of space.

Way to be a buzz kill.

Yes, what the camera shows and what the pilots themselves report is very different. But there is no way that if you're keeping your plane moving in a certain direction trying to capture the UFO which then starts zig-zagging in physics defying ways, that the camera could actually capture that. So the question is do you believe the pilots? There is also the fact that radar spots these UFOs and then they don't while still in radar range. An object moving at reasonable speeds could still be detectable until it leave the radar's range, no?

I think James Cameron was right. I'm thinking of the movie Abyss.

As to the possible nature of these UFOs it could be both: time and space travelling humans, or humans that hardly look like humans if they're multiple generations living on other planets.

8 minutes ago, Werthead said:

The fact they freaked out over one video that a working knowledge of basic parallax and angular momentum showed to be BS in the space of about ten minutes does not give a strong opinion of US military intelligence.

They could have phoned NASA or people with proper knowledge within their ranks. Reportedly,  there is going to be a frigging report to the US congress, soon.

The communication aspect about this "issue", makes me more uneasy that the "phenomenon" itself.

5 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

Way to be a buzz kill.

Yes, what the camera shows and what the pilots themselves report is very different. But there is no way that if you're keeping your plane moving in a certain direction trying to capture the UFO which then starts zig-zagging in physics defying ways, that the camera could actually capture that. So the question is do you believe the pilots? There is also the fact that radar spots these UFOs and then they don't while still in radar range. An object moving at reasonable speeds could still be detectable until it leave the radar's range, no?

I think James Cameron was right. I'm thinking of the movie Abyss.

As to the possible nature of these UFOs it could be both: time and space travelling humans, or humans that hardly look like humans if they're multiple generations living on other planets.

I think the UFO zig-zagging was on the other videos, it wasn't on this one, which shows the object's bearing, speed and direction to be constant.

And absolutely 500% yes you believe the camera over the pilots. The pilots are human beings and they may know how to fly an expensive jet but that doesn't mean they're not susceptible to illusions of movement caused by banking over a near-stationary object. The intermittent radar lock is also something you see with balloons, the radar can only lock onto the reflector, which is tiny, so they lose and regain lock and lose it again. The fighter's visual camera lock is steadier because the reflector shows up better as a constant object against the background.

There are lots of genuinely weird reports that are worthy of investigation, like the 2006 O'Hare Airport incident (as frown-eyes as it is that not one of the thousands of people passing through the second-busiest airport on Earth had a camera or camera phone handy to photograph the phenomenon that reportedly lasted several minutes). This specific one is really not.

There's been enough separate reports and incidents over the past several years that I do think something is going on. I'm not saying its aliens or future humans or anything else science fiction-y like that, though I wouldn't put the probability at 0% either. 

The more likely scenarios are a branch of the US military has been working on something and not telling anyone about it, or another country has figured out something out, or a private entity has. All of these would be worthy of attention by the Pentagon and Congress. And it's still worth their time even if it turns out to be nothing, doing due diligence is important.

39 minutes ago, Werthead said:

Yep, came to say pretty much this. It makes no sense at all to conjecture that an inexplicable event can be explained by throwing more inexplicableness at it. And even if we accept that they could have made it here, isn’t it funny how they always dwell in that fuzzy spot just too far away to see clearly? Like, they invented interstellar travel and then went ‘oops, watch out Bill, that plane over there can see you’. 

I imagine the US has always had a policy of ‘don’t admit we don’t know what this is just in case it’s Russians and we look stupid’, I don’t read too much into the secretiveness of it.

46 minutes ago, Fez said:

There's been enough separate reports and incidents over the past several years that I do think something is going on. I'm not saying its aliens or future humans or anything else science fiction-y like that, though I wouldn't put the probability at 0% either. 

The more likely scenarios are a branch of the US military has been working on something and not telling anyone about it, or another country has figured out something out, or a private entity has. All of these would be worthy of attention by the Pentagon and Congress. And it's still worth their time even if it turns out to be nothing, doing due diligence is important.

The people behind it are the same folks working on the Jewish space lasers. It’s all coming together now.

Speaking of what the government is willing to reveal, I don't believe there has been any formal public announcement about nature of the mysterious formation flying large drones spotted in western Nebraska/eastern Colorado back in 2019. So my guess the investigation had to be swept under the rug because it's probably a secret military project.

This secret military project is certainly kicking the F-35's ass. No big cost overruns, compatibility issues, or any of the like. Truly remarkable. They always say that projects are run more efficiently with secret, unaccountable budgets.

11 hours ago, Werthead said:

Human, or Human parallel, no less  

i. Time travel, incredibly advanced technology                                                               ii. Interdimensional phase capable technology

But an advanced [alien] civilization having created a drive capable of crushing long spacial distance = NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

###

I like you Wert, but this is fucking hilarious lol

Archived