Mind blown!

I found this guy on YouTube a couple of days ago by chance after looking up the prophecy "the prince that was promised" and he blew me away by how deep he went as to explain why the book's ending will be a lot different than the TV show.

Are you sure your mind was the only thing blown? Just kidding. I'm partly mad, insane and crazy. Surely you can tell 

Plus we all agree that the ending will be different (nice videos), since there won't be any 

Ah, you have stumbled upon the one and only LuciferMeansLightbringer, or LML. He does amazing work. You might be interested in his series on the Long Night. That's next level theorizing he does. LML has tons of good material. I couldn't recomend him enough.

On 5/24/2021 at 2:32 PM, Nathan Stark said:

Ah, you have stumbled upon the one and only LuciferMeansLightbringer, or LML. He does amazing work. You might be interested in his series on the Long Night. That's next level theorizing he does. LML has tons of good material. I couldn't recomend him enough.

Yeah, I've never seen anyone on YouTube or Reddit go into so much detail with GOT. He is the best IMO.

Archived