Westeros Euro 2020 - Fantasy League

6 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Fuck, I forgot to sign up for this when I first saw it. Take it's too late

It is not, you cannot choose those who played already, but you still can choose from the teams that will play :ninja: 

Note: I suppose I will have to be the one with those stories again - the core of my team are three Danes who have collectivelly received 2 points. At the same time, I have Meunier and Courtois on the bench, with 22 points. :frown5::laugh:

I wonder if it would be a good time to use that limitless joker?

Pick missmatched fixtures where the high profile players can make an impact.  No fear of them being rested by the coaches, because qualification isn't secured yet.

I nuked my team with the wildcard option, leaving only the Italians I had selected and the Hungarian keeper. The rest out, other in. I selected a lot of underachievers, and I can't rely on fucking Southgate to put in the players I go for.

I thought about it, but I'm saving the wild card for the next round. Meantime, made just my three transfers and changed formation, trying to squeeze a few more points out of that midfield since my forwards aren't paying off.

6 hours ago, Angus McGonagle said:

I thought about it, but I'm saving the wild card for the next round.

You get free transfers before the knockouts start.

Mancini hasn't helped me by playing the reserves for the final group game.

7 hours ago, ljkeane said:

Mancini hasn't helped me by playing the reserves for the final group game.

I didn't think he would change so many players considering that a Welsh victory would have put them in front. But it shows how strong this Italian squad is. At least I got points from another clean sheet by Donnarumma.

Donnarumma got subbed off though, in a slightly peculiar decision by Mancini (presumably just to let Sirigu have an appearance?) Does he still get the full points?

4 hours ago, Angus McGonagle said:

Donnarumma got subbed off though, in a slightly peculiar decision by Mancini (presumably just to let Sirigu have an appearance?) Does he still get the full points?

Any player that plays for at least 60 minutes gets full points for their achievements. 

Archived