What character do you hope will live?

Sansa Stark, Ser Sweetrobin the Winged Knight, Ser Sandor the Dragonslayer, Ser Bonifer the Good, Ser Illifer the Penniless, Ser Pounce the Cat, Ser Quentyn the Frog, Viserion the Dragon, Daenerys Stormborn, Nymeria the Wolf, Ser Davos Seaworth the Onion Knight, Steffon Seaworth, Lord Edric Dayne, Beth Cassel, Benjen Stark, the Dragon of Winterfell, Shaggydog the Wolf, Meera Reed, Jeyne Poole, Aeron Greyjoy the Damphair, and Falia Flowers. 

Edit:  to add Shireen.. 

4 hours ago, Kinola said:

Shireen Baratheon, Robert Arryn, Theon Greyjoy, Daenerys Targaryen, Young Griff/"Aegon son of Rhaegar", Edmure & Roslin Tully, Rickon Stark, and the Reeds. 

Robert Arryn won't last long if Petyr and Sansa get their way.  

On 6/4/2021 at 1:39 AM, Targaryeninkingslanding said:

I want Garlan Tyrell to make it. He's one of the few people who gives Tyrion recognition, and for that I'm absurdly grateful.

George R. R Martin wants his readers to feel pain.  Imagine him plotting the deaths of many loved characters to make that happen.  It's part of the reading experience.  All of us will lose somebody who we care about.  I suppose it makes the story more compelling to some readers.  

Archived