The Good, the Bad and The Stupid

Eternally_Theirs

One thing I've been thinking of is how dumb the Dornish are in the show.

Ellaria: So your brother loved you, and his sister, and he didn't want us to harm children?
Obara: But we'll do it anyway, and kill you and your son for good measure, thereby causing the extinction of the trueborn Martell line!
Ellaria: Psyche!
Doran: ...
Trystane: ...
Myrcella: ...
Ghost of Oberyn: No, that's not what I...
*Doran, Trystane and Myrcella die. Oberyn and Elia roll in their graves*
Ghost of Oberyn: ...Fuck you all. I am filing for a ghost divorce!
Ghosts of Doran, Trystane and Myrcella: Preach.

Well, there's a bunch of things wrong with Dorne that just got lumped into whatever was wrong with the last half of Game of Thrones. However, one miscue that annoys me is why Trystane chose to fight Nymeria instead of Obara and let the latter out of his line of sight so she could turn his head into a shish-kebab. Despite her reputation as being the warrior of the Sand Snakes, Obara is clearly the weakest of the Sand Snakes when it comes to fighting, as she's only able to fight a one-handed man to a standstill and only nets kills whenever her target is immobilized (the ship captain) or distracted (Trystane). When she comes face-to-face with Euron, she goes down quite easily.

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2021 at 8:07 PM, Angel Eyes said:

Well, there's a bunch of things wrong with Dorne that just got lumped into whatever was wrong with the last half of Game of Thrones. However, one miscue that annoys me is why Trystane chose to fight Nymeria instead of Obara and let the latter out of his line of sight so she could turn his head into a shish-kebab. Despite her reputation as being the warrior of the Sand Snakes, Obara is clearly the weakest of the Sand Snakes when it comes to fighting, as she's only able to fight a one-handed man to a standstill and only nets kills whenever her target is immobilized (the ship captain) or distracted (Trystane). When she comes face-to-face with Euron, she goes down quite easily.

Nymeria is hotter, he wanted to get killed by a hot woman.

Getting shot by AOC would be my ideal death idk

Archived