Acrophobia #42 - Dear John and Jane Letters

Fragile Bird

ROUND TWO RESULTS

Why would Loras ever want to break up with the love of his life, Renly?

1.   To real love: I'm absconding. Lilac & Gooseberries (1+1+2+2+2+1=9)

2.    Highgarden requires my indulgence. Getting married. Cheers! Julia H. (1+1+3+2+1+1+1=10)

3.    Renly's now dumped. RhaenysBee (1+1+1=3)

4.    Too risky! Love is adieu... Dolorous Gabe (1+1+3+2=7)

5.    Heirs, Renly. Must impregnate girl. My condition! Castellan (1+1+3+3+3+3+2+2=18+3=21)*

6.    His Royal Majesty Isn't Getting More Cuddles. AssHat Ahai (1+1+3+1+1=7)

Standings

1.  AssHat Ahai  26+7=33

2.  Castellan  10+21=31

3.  Dolorous Gabe  18+7=25

4.  Julia H.  14+10=24

5.  Lilac & Gooseberries  11+9=20

6.  RhaenysBee  14+3=17

7.   Howlin’ Howland.  2+5=7 (for voting twice, and I added the first round bonus as well)

8.   Ser Not Appearing   0 ( for fake voting)

And just like that, AssHat Ahai has Castellan breathing down their neck, with Dolorous Gabe and Julia H. hot on their tracks! Don't worry, Lilac & Gooseberries and RhaenysBee, it could be your pen that writes the next top-pointer! Lots of rounds left!

ROUND THREE VOTING

Here we go now, how does Stannis Baratheon rid himself of the witch, Melisandre. I'm channeling Stephen Dillane's voice as I'm posting your wonderful entries, since I spent the last 4 days watching The Open golf tournament and he was narrating segments about the golf course and the colourful histories of nearby towns and castles.

1.  Red Temptress Begone From Me.

2.   Look, I’ll persevere without crown. Infidelity now ends.

3.   Red Magic Angel. No. Procreation kaput.

4.   Lady, in partnership we can include nothing erotic.

5.   Rumoured to be fossilized - Mannis

6.   Look, it's probably wrong. Can I nix erotica?

7.   Learned in psychotherapy, weakened character invited negative energy.

Once again, please vote for your top three picks. And you get more to choose from this time! Cast those votes by the end of Friday, July 23rd, by 11:00 pm EST.

I'm posting this at 11:30 pm, so you should be able to judge the time by looking at this post.

ROUND FOUR ASSIGNMENT

Oh heavens, Round Four already? So why don't we wonder about a certain four foot tall character, Tyrion Lannister. But he has so many women in his life! Who to choose, who to choose? Shae? Sansa? Tysha?

I tell you what, pick one of the three ladies and write some pithy words of farewell to Tyrion. Send me your entry or entries, and just tell me which one you chose for which entry. Or maybe write a joint letter from two of them, or all three! Have fun with this one!

Here are your letters. I have just been amazed at the entries you folks have produced from some of the letters I've served up! 

ETIG

LETLMD

YDFMHFVIL

And lets rattle that can for some bonus letters too!

EAYITS

Let's once again aim for an end of week deadline, Friday, July 23rd, entries in by 11:00 pm EST.

As always, more time may be available if you need it. :) 

Bon chance, mes amis!

I was getting rather depressed about the new assignment, until I realised I'd misread it as Tyrion writing to one of the three.  Now I have to regear my head.

1) 1

2) 2

3) 7

Just got home from a holiday trip. I'll try to submit an entry before the deadline, but it's night here and I'm tired, so I may need a few extra hours if possible.

9 minutes ago, Julia H. said:

1) 1

2) 2

3) 7

Just got home from a holiday trip. I'll try to submit an entry before the deadline, but it's night here and I'm tired, so I may need a few extra hours if possible.

I’m ok with that! Hope you had a good trip!

Archived