Acrophobia #42 - Dear John and Jane Letters

Fragile Bird

Excellent game, I think a collective pat on the back is warranted. Everyone contributed great entries.

Congratulations to AssHat, you consistently come up with interesting perspectives.

Many thanks to Fragile Bird for the game. Hosting isn't easy.

52 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

I thought Dolorous Gabe would get more votes

There are times when I'd love to know the reasoning behind choices but that's the nature of the game.

Hmmm I almost commented when I voted for the I hate the sound of your voice entry  "i can see that once you saw that phrase in the letters you would have to go for it" but I thought it was a gift of fate!

Great game fragile bird and you were so generous with deadlines it was really relaxing. Congrats to AA who was firing off excellent entries every round, and to everyone else.

Well done, everyone! :cheers: 

Congratulations to AssHat Ahai on a wonderfully played game!

Thanks to Fragile Bird for a fun game, the creative ideas and for her great patience as a host! 

And now I think someone said :rolleyes: 

4 hours ago, a free shadow said:

so that I can start recruiting them away from acrophobia and into acrophilia :ninja:

??????

:cheers:

almost dead last...ah well maybe next time

cheers to asshat and my darling Bird for making it interestingly enough for me to jump in...

and thanks to gooseberries for recognizing that kinky coitus rules :lol:

well, as the winner, you could host another game of acrophobia, or not, as it pleases you.

Or you or somebody else could host a game of acrophilia. I see that Julia H hosted the last one, so that exempts her. I don't think I have the competence. I sat here and tried to come up with themes that were not too easy not to hard and it was a bust.

ho hum.

10 hours ago, AssHat Ahai said:

Now what?

8 hours ago, Castellan said:

well, as the winner, you could host another game of acrophobia, or not, as it pleases you.

Or you or somebody else could host a game of acrophilia. I see that Julia H hosted the last one, so that exempts her. I don't think I have the competence. I sat here and tried to come up with themes that were not too easy not to hard and it was a bust.

ho hum.

Could we just simply declare that the winner has won the hosting of the next acrophilia game? :idea:

Spring is here. Well, it was yesterday. It feels like spring, too.

I am self isolating! (well that's my normal lifestyle anyway but this is official). There was a case at a supermarket I went to several days ago (the time band was 9-5 so it must have been a worker) so I went into the drive in testing queue (pre-armed with an audible book and my phone was powered to play it, amazing) got tested and have to stay at home. Hopefully I get the results late this afternoon and they will be negative. I have not really considered the positive option except to feel guilty because I could have exposed others before I found I was exposed.

This delta variant is clearly very sneaky. Yesterday I went to the hardware store to order something but the supplier is closed because of cases there. I am on the very outskirts of greater Sydney and though we do get cases here the original variant never really took off.

10 hours ago, Castellan said:

Spring is here. Well, it was yesterday. It feels like spring, too.

Is there a great migration of sharks and bunyips and thorn birds? :ninja:

Not that I would not know, because I might always be everywhere too :ninja:

10 hours ago, Castellan said:

hardware store

Do they have summer season end sales, too?

3 hours ago, a free shadow said:

Do they have summer season end sales, too?

I don't think so. Anyway I was ordering metal angles to finish corners a metal house I don't think they are ever on special.

No migrating hordes but as its spring there do seem to be more creatures about, looking for mates, probably.

Autumn is a lovely season too though, especially if there are lots of deciduous trees around.

Archived