Game of Thrones Simulator

Kinola

Found this "Game of Thrones" simulator by chance very recently, and I decided to give it a go. The family below is one that I made up in another post (House Poindexter). Everyone is welcome to try out the simulator, if they wish.

House Poindexter:

• Lord Ronnel Poindexter (dec.)
  • Lady Clarissa Grafton Poindexter
  • Jaymes Poindexter (their only son)
  • Ellinor Poindexter (daughter 1)
  • Leah Poindexter (daughter 2; dec.)
  • Serena Poindexter (daughter 3)

Here's How Things Went: 

• Days 1-68 were dull; alternated between collecting taxes and hiring soldiers. 
  • Day 69 - Lord Ronnel Poindexter of The Bookshop has been summoned to King's Landing to serve as Hand of the King. Your House received 20,000 Gold Dragons and 1500 Soldiers for the service (nice!)

• Day 75 - Lord Ronnel Poindexter of The Bookshop was beheaded in King's Landing by order of Joffrey Baratheon (...well, that sucked. R.I.P. Ronnel, dude)

• Day 76 - Jaymes Poindexter of The Bookshop marched against The Dreadfort but failed to take it. In the process, 1387 soldiers died. It was a devastating loss (I made the Poindexters part of the Vale, right? What're they doing in the North?)

• Day 79 - Leah Poindexter of The Bookshop was forcibly taken to King's Landing under the charge of Treason. Leah Poindexter of The Bookshop decided to be cleared of charges via trial by combat. Leah Poindexter of The Bookshop died by sword through gut. (wait, does this mean Leah fought on her own? she didn't get to pick a champion? holy hell, that sucks. R.I.P. Leah)

• Day 80 - Lady Clarissa Poindexter (née Grafton) of The Bookshop marched against Winterfell but failed to take it. In the process, 469 soldiers died. It was a devastating loss (wonder how the Starks took that)

• Day 120 - Hired Sorrowful Men to murder the little shitbag Joffrey Baratheon. Unfortunately, The Sorrowful Men has failed the attempt on Joffrey Baratheon's life, but quickly retreated before being caught (dammit)
  • Day 106 - You hired 100 soldiers
  • Day 110 - Your tax collection netted 201 Gold Dragons for your House
  • Day 113 - You hired 100 soldiers
  • Day 124 - Cersei Lannister proposed to form an alliance with you, and you gladly accepted it. In celebration, Cersei Lannister gifted you with 2012 Gold Dragons and 194 Soldiers (hold up, Cersei's allying with us? Isn't Joffrey her son? Is she working against her own kid, even though he's a piece of shit?)

• Day 136 - Who knows what pushed Loras Tyrell to attack you with an army of 496? In any case, they are now enemies. (so Loras wants us dead. oh well)

• Day 144 - You hired 100 soldiers

• Day 145 - Lady Clarissa Poindexter (née Grafton) of The Bookshop marched against Lannisport but failed to take it. In the process, 297 soldiers died. It was a devastating loss (goin' into the Westerlands, huh? okay)

• Day 151 - You hired 100 soldiers

• Day 160 - Cersei Lannister died en route to Winterfell. Wonder who was behind it? (what was she going to Winterfell for?)

• Day 169 - You hired 100 soldiers
  • Day 170 - Your tax collection netted 291 Gold Dragons for your House
  • Day 183 - Hired Quickfinger to dispose of Loras Tyrell. Unfortunately, Quickfinger has failed the attempt on Loras Tyrell's life, but quickly retreated before being caught ('nother failed assassination...d'oh)

• Day 183 - Melisandre proposed to form an alliance with you, and you gladly accepted it. (huh. interesting)

• Day 192 - Ellinor Poindexter of The Bookshop was seduced by Melisandre, they made love, then she gave birth to a demon baby, because. (so Ellinor is a lesbian? hello) Then this demon baby killed Loras Tyrell, so there's that. (wow, the baby grew up so fast! lol) Hope Ellinor Poindexter of The Bookshop didn't get an STD in the process. (uh...hope her family doesn't flip their shit over this!! I mean, demon grandbaby with lesbian parents killing at an 8th grade level? Who would've expec)

• Day 201 - Melisandre died en route to Winterfell. Wonder who was behind it? (aw man, i was kinda hoping to see more Ellinor/Melisandre crap)

• Day 226 - Hired the Quickfinger again, this time to take out Joffrey again. Unfortunately, Quickfinger has failed the attempt on Joffrey Baratheon's life, but quickly retreated before being caught (...piss)

Unfortunately, that's where I stopped it (inadvertently). Ellinor's lesbian tryst with Melisandre was the biggest surprise in the whole thing LMFAO. It made me wonder if my house's members would have been married off or something.  

• 2 weeks later...

lasted 3331 days. had 4 kids. they all died. apparently i died at some point because the game ended when the last of my stupid kids died. my family managed to conquer winterfell, highgarden, white harbor, and braavos. anytime i had a sizeable army my stupid kids would invade a castle or region and lose a ton of soldiers. brienne of tarth assassinated my last two kids. alll in all it was a bizarre game with no control over what happened lol.

Lasted 5749 days with three kids. I had it on fast so I didn't see most of the log but apparently I made friends with Theon and enemies with Jon, Sam, Hodor, Doran Martell and the Baratheons.

The last of my kids took Kings Landing only to be assassinated the next week by Melisandre. 

The second to last of my kids was assassinated in Dorne by Hodor of all people - who at one point led an army against me. I really wish you could go back all the way through the log, I want to know how my other people died and I really want to know what I did to upset Hodor so much. 

Archived