I can't be the only one that feels bad for what happened to Renlys Kingsguard after his death.

Lord Bryce Caron was killed by a fucking one-eyed knight during the later stages of the battle of the blackwater (Come on Bryce...) and with his death lost his ancestral seat of Nightsong and all its lands that come with it .

Guyard Morrigen was killed by Ser Garlan Tyrell in single combat and it makes me wonder did guyard even fight back or was he shocked to see his former King return from the dead and was struck down. And whats crazy is that guyard was young, atleast in his late teens 18-19 or his early twenties and im sure he was hungry for glory, but died in his first battle. 

Parman Crane might spend the rest of his life in a dungeon 

Emmon Cuy got slayed by a homosexual teenager, like did you try fighting back or did you let Loras tyrell slay you? Either way its sad

Robar Royce...Good guy but I wonder if he tried defending himself aswell against Loras, not enough people talk about that. We later find out that Loras Killed both Robar and Emmon but its never stated if they fought back so we automatically assume Loras is a bad ass swordsman 

But yea, i really feel bad for Bryce Caron, idk it  just angers me that his family is basically through and down for the count and his elder brother Ser Rolland most likely will never get the castle seat unless Stannis Baratheon wins. Let me know how y'all think, how did y'all imagine the fight going between Ser Phillip Foote and Lord Bryce Caron.

Loras Tyrell is one of the most talented swordsmen in the seven kingdoms, Jaime acknowledges this much and thinks he's a fine addition to the kingsguard, someone capable of restoring the kingsguard to honor.

4 hours ago, Ser Dez of the Fiery Hills said:

Emmon Cuy got slayed by a homosexual teenager, like did you try fighting back or did you let Loras tyrell slay you? Either way its sad

Oof; if anything Loras and Renly are the ones proving this is bullshit in universe and RL. Renly was quite capable in the joust or he could never have hung with the big dogs. Garlan is an even better sword than Loras btw which probably makes him in the top 3 in Westeros currently.

1 hour ago, Leonardo said:

Loras Tyrell is one of the most talented swordsmen in the seven kingdoms, Jaime acknowledges this much and thinks he's a fine addition to the kingsguard, someone capable of restoring the kingsguard to honor.

Oof; if anything Loras and Renly are the ones proving this is bullshit in universe and RL. Renly was quite capable in the joust or he could never have hung with the big dogs. Garlan is an even better sword than Loras btw which probably makes him in the top 3 in Westeros currently.

Oh no doubt, and Garlan Tyrell is no joke, like wiki says tho, he isn't well known because he isn't Seeking glory and fame like his young brother. And Guyard, im sure he could fight but we don't have no record of him ever doing anything impressive, like i said im sure the Battle of the Blackwater was his first battle

23 hours ago, Ser Dez of the Fiery Hills said:

Lord Bryce Caron was killed by a fucking one-eyed knight during the later stages of the battle of the blackwater (Come on Bryce...) and with his death lost his ancestral seat of Nightsong and all its lands that come with it .

Guyard Morrigen was killed by Ser Garlan Tyrell in single combat and it makes me wonder did guyard even fight back or was he shocked to see his former King return from the dead and was struck down. And whats crazy is that guyard was young, atleast in his late teens 18-19 or his early twenties and im sure he was hungry for glory, but died in his first battle. 

Parman Crane might spend the rest of his life in a dungeon 

Robar Royce...Good guy but I wonder if he tried defending himself aswell against Loras, not enough people talk about that. We later find out that Loras Killed both Robar and Emmon but its never stated if they fought back so we automatically assume Loras is a bad ass swordsman 

But yea, i really feel bad for Bryce Caron, idk it  just angers me that his family is basically through and down for the count and his elder brother Ser Rolland most likely will never get the castle seat unless Stannis Baratheon wins. Let me know how y'all think, how did y'all imagine the fight going between Ser Phillip Foote and Lord Bryce Caron.

I agree about House Caron. I'm really hoping that Rolland Storm survives the series and becomes legitimised as the new Lord Caron. 

I also hope that we do get some follow-up on Parmen Crane.

The Morrigans, ironically, seem to be one of the last stormlords loyal to Stannis despite everything. Now they've also lost their seat to the Golden Company, so they're in even more trouble. 

But man, what you said about Emmon Cuy sounds really suspect, not going to lie. You make it sound like he should be embarrassed about losing a fight to Loras just because he's gay. 

3 hours ago, James Steller said:

I agree about House Caron. I'm really hoping that Rolland Storm survives the series and becomes legitimised as the new Lord Caron. 

I also hope that we do get some follow-up on Parmen Crane.

The Morrigans, ironically, seem to be one of the last stormlords loyal to Stannis despite everything. Now they've also lost their seat to the Golden Company, so they're in even more trouble. 

But man, what you said about Emmon Cuy sounds really suspect, not going to lie. You make it sound like he should be embarrassed about losing a fight to Loras just because he's gay. 

Emmon cuy never knew Loras was gay

47 minutes ago, Treason's in Season said:

Out of curiosity (oops, derailing the thread), how many people definitely do know Loras is gay?

Good question, we know jaime knows and i bet varys and littlefinger annnd Cersei knows. I know the main branch of the Tyrell family knows too, and lets say the people at court know, but its more rumors than fact for them. But as a whole the Realm doesn't know, that's why so many young maidens wanna bang The sweet Ser Loras

13 hours ago, Treason's in Season said:

Out of curiosity (oops, derailing the thread), how many people definitely do know Loras is gay?

Servants know anything about lordlings that they serve. After all they feed, dress and sometimes even wipe their asses. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 3:44 AM, Ser Dez of the Fiery Hills said:

Yea, I actually feel bad for Ser Alliser, Tywin was an asshole for that move

You shouldn't , Tywin had a good reason for sending Allister Thorne  to the Wall  and it is not for siding with the Crown , The Crownlander did something to offend Tywin personally .

• 3 weeks later...

What?  No mention of Brienne?

I feel bad for Brienne.  First she falls in love with a vain asshat who does not care for her.  Then she sees him murdered in front of her.  Then she swears to take his sword and kill his slayer.  Then she falls in love with another vain asshat.  Then she gets her face chewed off.  Then she gets hanged by a deranged zombie.  Then she herself gets ressurrected as a deranged zombie whose mission is to "take the sword and kill the kingslayer" and whose first mission is to hunt down and kill the man she once loved.

I hope the Seven Gods are nice to her in the Seven Heavens, because the earthly realm has not exactly worked out for her.  

Loras totally slaughtered two members of the Kingsguard in a blind rage yet he is still idolized by the people in the 7K, and comes out the best at the end of a Clash of Kings. Shows the hypocrisy of this society. And Loras is one of my favourite minor characters.

2 minutes ago, Firefae said:

Loras totally slaughtered two members of the Kingsguard in a blind rage yet he is still idolized by the people in the 7K, and comes out the best at the end of a Clash of Kings. Shows the hypocrisy of this society. And Loras is one of my favourite minor characters.

Yes, the societies of Planetos haven't reached an age of enlightenment.

Archived