Semifinal: England v Denmark

Just now, Consigliere said:

Mount should not be starting ahead of Grealish. He's been shite again.

It's just completely the wrong setup for him. The DMs aren't progressive passers so he's not getting the ball. Totally pointless.

Grealish would help beat the press too.

1 minute ago, polishgenius said:

The DMs aren't progressive passers so he's not getting the ball. Totally pointless.

Same reason Saka doesn't get it. I also think Walker & Saka have zero understanding on the right.

2 minutes ago, Raja said:

Same reason Saka doesn't get it. I also think Walker & Saka have zero understanding on the right.

Saka is in more for his defensive work by the looks of it. He's clearly holding a deeper position than Sterling on the other flank in order to help Walker deal with Maehle.

4 minutes ago, Raja said:

I'd say the latter is more responsible for that, coz England have been playing a 'progress through the fullbacks/wingbacks' game all tournament but Walker just does not do that very well.

Motion for another moratorium, this time on commentators saying ‘he couldn’t, could he?’

Guys, it was cute for about five minutes but now you say it about fucking anything and it’s tired.

Archived